1999-2003 KTM125-200 Service Manual
STORING THE REPAIR MANUAL IN THE BINDER
- Put the index into the binder.
- Put the front page of the repair manual (210x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the outside of the binder.
- Put the spine label (170x45 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the spine of the binder.
- Put the summary list of contents (150x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the inside of the binder or insert this page on the beginning of the manual.
- Then insert the individual chapters of the manual between the sheets of the index according to the page number printed in the right bottom corner of each page. Example: page no. 3-5 3 = chapter 3 5 = page 5
All pages with a page number that begins with the digit 3, for example, must be put under the index heading „Chapter 3“.
- Index sheets that have not been marked with a certain chapter are for your personal convenience. The respective headings can be entered in the list of contents.
Read More 1999-2003 KTM125-200 Repair Manual on PDF Below