About Spectrum RAC2V1S User Manual
Thank you for choosing the model RAC2V1S router, manufactured by Sagemcom for use with Spectrum services. The model RAC2V1S router (referred to throughout this manual as the RAC2V1S) is built with a host of features to deliver maximum speed and performance:
- Wireless-AC technology. Using the latest 802.11ac wireless technology, the router provides you with maximum speed and range without the hassle of cumbersome wires.
- Double your bandwidth. The dual-band feature supports next-generation technology while providing compatibility for legacy devices. Designed to avoid wireless interference, the model RAC2V1S router ensures high WiFi speeds and smooth, reliable connections for gaming, HD video streaming and file transfers.
- Security. Protects your network from intruders using WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
- Customizable to your needs. The web graphical user interface (GUI) lets you easily tailor the router settings and manage your devices.
- Parental controls. Enables you to easily control access to the internet.
- Built-in USB port and DLNA media server. The RAC2V1S lets you easily plug-in your USB storage devices or printer and share them throughout your network.
- Gigabit Connections. Transfers files at blazing fast speeds with Gigabit Ethernet technology.
- IPv6 enabled. Built with IPv6 technology, the RAC2V1S supports next-generation networks.
This chapter will quickly familiarize you with the hardware and review important information which you will need to install the router.
Spectrum RAC2V1S Product Overview
Spectrum RAC2V1A Package Contents
- Model RAC2V1S router.
- Power adapter.
- Ethernet cable.
- WiFi configuration labels.
- Quick Install Guide.
- Safety Sheet.
Spectrum RAC2V1S Hardware Overview
The lower front side of the router has a status light that can have the following conditions:
- Fast flashing blue indicates booting up.
- Pulsing blue (blue on/off) indicates connecting to the internet.
- Solid blue indicates connected to the internet.
- Flashing red (red on/off) indicates connectivity issues.
- Alternating red and blue indicates the device should not be interrupted, such as during a firmware upgrade.
- Solid red indicates a critical issue.
Spectrum RAC2V1S Feature
The back side of the router has the following features:
- Factory Reset. Resets the RAC2V1S to factory settings.
- WPS. Can be used for both the 2.4 and 5GHz networks if enabled through the web GUI.
- LAN network ports. Connects to your devices using network (Ethernet) cables.
- Internet port (or WAN Network port). Connects to the modem using the provided Ethernet cable.
- USB port. Connects to USB storage devices or printers.
- Power input. Connects to the provided power adapter.
Read More Spectrum RAC2V1S User Manual Pdf