Trane XL800 Thermostat Manual Explain about Spesification, Feature and Function, Installatiom, and Troubleshooting when trane thermostat blank screen, trane thermostat blank screen no batteries.
Trane XL800 Thermostat Manual
TCONT800 Series Touch Screen Programmable Comfort Control Manual
Trane XL800 Features
- Large, Clear Display with Backlighting - current temperature, set temperature and time are easy to read and all are displayed on the home screen.
- Menu Driven Programming - Guides you through the scheduling process, showing only necessary information and choices on each screen.
- Ability to Select Multiple Days - allows you to easily customize the comfort control for your unique schedule.
- Real-Time Clock - keeps time during power failure; automatically updates for daylight savings.
- Armchair Programming - allows you to remove comfort control from wall to set the schedule (with three AAA batteries installed).
- Precise Temperature Control (+/- 1°F) - reliable, consistent comfort.
- Multiple HOLD options - allows you to modify schedule indefinitely or for a specific time.
- Change Reminders - reminds you to service or replace the air filter, humidifier pad or batteries.
- Programmable Fan - increases air quality when combined with a whole-house air cleaner.
- Outdoor Temperature Indication (Select Models) - shows current outdoor temperature on the display to help you plan outdoor activities.
TCONT800 Series Programming Your Heating and Cooling Schedule
Your comfort control can control up to four different schedule periods per day:
- Wake - Period when you awaken and want your home at a comfortable temperature.
- Leave - Period when you are away from home and want an energy-saving temperature.
- Return - Period when you return home and want your home back to a comfortable temperature.
- Sleep - Period when you are asleep and want an energy-saving temperature.
NOTE: Schedule times are in 15-minute intervals.
TCONT800 Series Default Program Settings
|Schedule Period||Time||Set Points||Fan Setting|
|Wake||6:00AM||70°F (21°C)||78°F (25.5°C)||Auto|
|Leave||8:00AM||62°F (16.5°C)||85°F (29.5°C)||Auto|
|Return||6:00PM||70°F (21°C)||78°F (25.5°C)||Auto|
|Sleep||10:00PM||62°F (16.5°C)||82°F (2°C)||Auto|
Operating Your Comfort Control
Setting Fan and System Keys
SETTING FAN KEY
The Fan key selections vary based on your heating and/or cooling system type.
- On — fan runs continuously. Use this setting for improved air circulation or for more efficient central air cleaning.
- Auto — fan follows fan program schedule. See Fan Schedule section for more information.
- Circ — fan runs randomly approximately 35% of time. Use this setting for improved air circulation or for more efficient central air cleaning when you do not want the fan running continuously.
SETTING SYSTEM KEY
The System key selections vary based on your heating and/or cooling system type.
- Heat — controls your heating system.
- Off — both heating and cooling systems are off.
- Cool — controls your cooling system.
- Auto (when enabled) — controls both your heating and cooling system based on temperature.
- Em. Heat (heat pump systems only) — controls emergency heat and auxiliary heat, if needed. Heat pump is not operational.
Setting Temperature Overrides
Your comfort control has three temperature override options: Hold Temperature Until, Permanent Hold and Vacation Hold.
HOLD TEMPERATURE UNTIL (TEMPORARY HOLD)
Holds temperature temporarily until the next scheduled period time or until the time the user sets.
- Press Up or Down arrow next to the temperature you want to adjust. “Hold Temperature Until” time appears on the screen. The Hold Temperature Until time defaults to the start time of the next scheduled period.
NOTE: The Time Up and Down arrows are shown for approximately seven seconds. Pressing on the screen time (where the Hold Temperature Until time is shown) allows the arrows to reappear.
- Press Up or Down arrow next to the Time key to set desired time for the comfort control to resume schedule.
- Press the Cancel or Sched key to cancel “Hold Temperature Until” and resume schedule.
NOTE: Once “Hold Temperature Until” time is reached, the comfort control shows
“Following Schedule” on the screen to indicate that “Temporary Hold” has ended.
Permanent Hold changes the temperature setting until Permanent Hold is cancelled.
- Press Hold key. “Permanent Hold” appears on the screen.
- Press Up or Down arrow next to the temperature you want to set during “Hold.”
- Press Cancel key to cancel “Permanent Hold” and resume the schedule.
Changes temperature setting for a designated number of days.
- Press the Up and Down arrow keys to set the desired temperature while away on vacation. Notice that “Hold Temperature Until” time is shown on the screen. (This is the time the Vacation Hold override expires after the number of days ends.)
- Press Hold key twice. Screen shows “Hold Temperature Until” one day.
- Press Up and Down arrow keys to change the number of Days you desire comfort control to override the schedule. NOTE: Days Up and Down arrows appear for approximately seven seconds. Pressing just below Hold Temperature Until on the screen allows the Days Up and Down arrows to reappear.
- To cancel the Vacation Hold override early, press the Cancel key.
NOTE: When the number of days of Vacation Hold expires, the screen shows “Following Schedule” to indicate that Vacation Hold has ended.
Trane XL800 Thermostat Manual Download
|Title||: Trane XL800 Thermostat Manual|
|Pages||: 52 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|