Husqvarna 2012 TR650 Terra-Strada Owners Manual
To the best knowledge of HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES S.R.L. the material contained herein is accurate as of the date this pubblication was approved for printing. HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES S.R.L. reserves the right to change specifications, equipment, or designs at any time without notice and without incurring obligation. Illustrations in this manual are merely for demonstration purposes and could not exactly match the detail described. No part of this manual can be reproduced without permission in writing of the copyright holder.
Husqvarna TR650 Terra-Strada Owners Manual Table of Content
- IMPORTANT NOTICES
- INTENDED USE
- GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
- TECHNICAL DATA
- TABLE FOR LUBRICATION, SUPPLIES
- MOTORCYCLE OVERALL VIEW
- COMBINED DASHBOARD
- PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION
- ALPHABETICAL INDEX
- SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
In order to maintain the vehicle’s “Guarantee of Functionality”, the client must follow the maintenance programme indicated in the user’s manual by carrying out maintenance inspections at authorised HUSQVARNA dealers. The cost for replacing parts and the labour required to comply with the maintenance plan is charged to the Client.
NOTE: the warranty is NULL AND VOID if the motorcycle is rented.
Husqvarna 2012 TR650 Terra-Strada GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Read these general recommendations carefully before using the vehicle.
Pannier and top boxes
Overloading and lack of loading uniformity can jeopardise the running stability of the motorcycle. Do not exceed indicated total weight and keep to the load warnings.
- Adapt the adjustment of the spring preload, of the shock absorber and of the tyre pressure to total weight.
- Make sure the weight is uniformly shared out to the left and right.
- The heavier objects must be positioned at the bottom and internally.
- Keep to the max. load and top speed shown on the pannier warning plate.
- Keep to the max. load and top speed shown on the top box warning plate.
By means of a loop antenna on the ignition switch, the motorcycle electronics read the data recorded in the vehicle key. The control unit only allows starting the engine if the key has been recognised.
- Always keep the spare key separate from the ignition key.
- The spare key and the ignition key are available only from HUSQVARNA dealers. The dealer must determine the legitimacy of the purchase because the keys are part of a security system.
Readmore and Husqvarna 2012 TR650 Terra-Strada Owners Manual
|Title||: Husqvarna 2012 TR650 Terra-Strada Owners Manual|
|Pages||: 4 Pages|
|File Size||: 4 MB|