Icom IC-2100H Service Manual
This service manual describes the latest service information for the IC-2100H/IC-2100-T 144 MHz FM TRANSCEIVER at the time of publication
Icom IC-2100H ORDERING PARTS
Be sure to include the following four points when ordering replacement parts:
- 10-digit order numbers
- Component part number and name
- Equipment model name and unit name
- Quantity required
1110002550 IC TA725AP 8810008660 Screw PH BO M3x8 NI IC-2100H MAIN UNIT IC-2100H Chassis 5 pieces 10 pieces
Addresses are provided on the inside back cover for your convenience.
Icom IC-2100H REPAIR NOTES
- Make sure a problem is internal before disassembling the transceiver.
- DO NOT open the transceiver until the transceiver is dis- connected from its power source.
- DO NOT force any of the variable components. Turn them slowly and smoothly.
- DO NOT short any circuits or electronic parts. An insulat- ed turning tool MUST be used for all adjustments,
- DO NOT keep power ON for a long time when the trans-ceiver is defective.
- DO NOT transmit power into a signal generator or a sweep generator.
- ALWAYS connect a 50 dB to 60 dB attenuator between the transceiver and a deviation meter or spectrum ana- lyzer when using such test equipment.
- READ the instructions of test equipment thoroughly before connecting equipment to the transceiver.
Readmore and Download Icom IC-2100H Service Manual
|Title||: Icom IC-2100H Service Manual|
|Pages||: 30 Pages|
|File Size||: 8 MB|