About Pioneer MOSFET 50Wx4 Operation Manual
This unit features a number of sophisticated functions ensuring superior reception and op-eration. All the functions have been designedfor the easiest possible use, but many are notself-explanatory. Pioneer MOSFET 50Wx4 Operation Manual will help you benefit fully from this productspo-tential and to maximize your listening enjoy-ment.We recommend that you familiarize yourselfwith the functions and their operation by read-ing through the manual before you begin
About this unit
The tuner frequencies on this unit are allo-cated for use in North America. Use in otherareas may result in improper reception.Important (Serial number)The serial number is located on the top of thisunit. For your own security and convenience, besure to record this number on the enclosed war-ranty card.
Using this unit.
It is especially important thatyou read and observe precautions on the nextpage and in other sections
After-sales service for Pioneer MOSFET 50Wx4
Please contact the dealer or distributor fromwhere you purchased this unit for after-salesservice (including warranty conditions) or anyother information. In case the necessary infor-mation is not available, please contact thecompanies listed below:Please do not ship your unit to the companiesat the addresses listed below for repair withoutadvance contact.
Product registrationVisit us at the following Official site:
- Register your product. We will keep the detailsof your purchase on file to help you refer tothis information in the event of an insuranceclaim such as loss or theft.
- Receive updates on the latest products andtechnologies.
- Download owners manuals, order productcatalogues, research new products, andmuch more.
CAUTION: USE OF CONTRO LOR ADJUSTMENT ORPERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURESOTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREINMAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATIONEXPOSURE.
CAUTION: THE USE OF OPTICA LINSTRUMENTSWITH THIS PRODUCT WILL INCREASEEYE HAZARD.
- Keep Pioneer MOSFET 50Wx4 Operation Manual handy as a reference foroperating procedures and precautions.
- Always keep the volume low enough so youcan hear sounds outside of the car.
- Protect this product from moisture.
- If the battery is disconnected or dis-charged, the preset memory will be erasedand must be reprogrammed
Protecting your unit fromt heft
The front panel can be detached from thehead unit to discourage theft.
Never use force or grip the display and thebuttons tightly when removing or attaching.
Avoid subjecting the front panel to excessiveshocks.
Keep the front panel out of direct sunlight andhigh temperatures
Removing the front panel
- Press DETACH to release the frontpanel. Press DETACHand the right side of the panelis released from the head unit.
- Grab the front panel and remove. Grab the right side of the front panel and pullaway to the left. The front panel will be de-tached from the head unit.
Attaching the front panel
- Place the front panel flat against thehead unit.
- Press the front panel into the face ofthe head unit until it is firmly seated.
Read More Pioneer MOSFET 50Wx4 Operation Manual pdf Below