Power AirFryer XL User Manual
Power AirFryer XL Table of Content
- Important Safeguards
- Parts & Accessories
- Optional Accessories
- Using The Digital Panel
- General Operating Instructions
- General Operating Instructions (cont.)
- Shaking - Cooking Chart
- Cleaning & Storage
- Comparing The Units
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manufacturer’s 60 Day Limited Warranty
Power AirFryer XL Important
- READ AND FOLLOW all instructions carefully.
- NEVER IMMERSE the housing, which contains electrical components and heating elements, in water. Do not rinse under the tap.
- TO AVOID ELECTRICAL SHOCK, do not put liquid of any kind into the main Unit housing containing the electrical components.
- THIS APPLIANCE HAS A POLARIZED PLUG (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
- MAKE SURE the appliance is plugged into a wall socket. Always make sure that the plug is inserted into the wall socket properly.
- TO PREVENT FOOD CONTACT with the heating elements, do not overfill the Fry Basket.
- DO NOT cover the air inlet and outlet openings while the Power AirFryer XLTM is operating. Doing so will prevent even cooking and may damage the Unit or cause it to overheat.
- NEVER POUR oil into the Outer Basket. Fire and personal injury could result.
- WHILE COOKING, the internal temperature of the Unit reaches several hundred degrees F. To avoid personal injury, never place hands inside the Unit unless it is thoroughly cooled down.
- THIS APPLIANCE IS NOT INTENDED FOR use by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are under the supervision of a responsible person or have been given proper instruction in using the appliance. This appliance is not intended for use by children.
- DO NOT use this Unit if the plug, the power cord or the appliance itself is damaged in any way.
- IF THE POWER CORD IS DAMAGED, you must have it replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid hazard.
- KEEP THE APPLIANCE and its power cord out of the reach of children when it is in operation or in the “cooling down” process.
- KEEP THE POWER CORD away from hot surfaces. Do not plug in the power cord or operate the Unit controls with wet hands.
- NEVER CONNECT THIS APPLIANCE to an external timer switch or separate remote-control system.
- NEVER USE THIS APPLIANCE with an extension cord of any kind.
- DO NOT OPERATE THE APPLIANCE on or near combustible materials such as tablecloths and curtains.
- WHEN COOKING, do not place the appliance against a wall or against other appliances. Leave at least 5” free space on the back and sides and above the appliance.Do not place anything on top of the appliance.
- DO NOT USE the Power AirFryer XLTM for any purpose other than described in this manual.
- NEVER operate the appliance unattended.
- WHEN IN OPERATION, hot steam is released through the air outlet openings. Keep your hands and face at a safe distance from the air outlet openings. Also avoid the hot steam and air while removing the Outer Basket and Fry Basket from the appliance.
- THE UNIT’S OUTER SURFACES may become hot during use. The Outer Basket and Fry Basket will be hot... wear oven mitts when handling hot components or touching hot surfaces.
- SHOULD THE UNIT EMIT BLACK SMOKE, unplug immediately and wait for smoking to stop before removing Outer and Fry Baskets.
Power AirFryer XL Safeguards
- Always operate the appliance on a horizontal surface that is level, stable and noncombustible.
- This appliance is intended for normal household use only. It is not intended for use in commercial or retail environments.
- If the Power AirFryer XLTM is used improperly or for professional or semi-professional purposes or if it is not used according to the instructions in the user manual, the warranty becomes invalid and we will not be held liable for damages.
- Always unplug the appliance after use.
- Let the appliance cool down for approximately 30 minutes before handling, cleaning or storing.
- Make sure the ingredients prepared in this Unit come out cooked to a golden-yellow color rather than dark or brown. Remove burnt remnants.
- The Power AirFryer XLTM is equipped with an internal micro switch that automatically shuts down the fan and heating element when the Outer Basket is removed.
Power AirFryer XL Parts
IMPORTANT: Your Power AirFryer XLTM has been shipped with the components shown below. Check everything carefully before use. If any part is missing or damaged do not use this product and contact shipper using the customer service number located in the back of this owner’s manual.
- Fry Basket
- Basket Release Button
- Basket Handle
- Outer Basket
- Outer and Fry Basket Assembly
- Food Separator Insert
- Air Intake Vent
- Digital Control
- Air Outlet Vent
- Main Unit Housing
CAUTION: Never push Basket Release Button unless Fry Basket and Outer Basket are resting on a level, heat-resistant surface. When removing fry Outer Fry Basket, be careful not to press the Basket Handle button. Outer Basket will seperate from Fry Basket
Power AirFryer XL Digital Control Panel
Button 1 - Power Button
Once the Outer Basket and Fry Basket are properly placed in the main Unit housing, the Power Button will be illuminated. Selecting the Power Button one time will set the Unit to a default temperature of 370° F, and the cooking time will be set to 15 minutes. Selecting the Power Button a second time will start the cooking process. Pressing the power button during the cooking cycle will turn the unit off. The red light will turn off, the blue fan light will continue to spin, for 20 seconds.
Buttons 2 & 3 - Timer Control Buttons
The + and - symbols enable you to add or decrease cooking time, one minute at a time. Keeping the button held down will rapidly change the time.
Buttons 4 & 5 - Temperature Control Buttons
The + and - symbols enable you to add or decrease cooking temperature 10°F at a time. Keeping the button held down will rapidly change the temperature. Temperature Control range: 180°F – 400°F.
Button 6 - Preset Button
Selecting the “M” Preset Button enables you to scroll through the seven popular food choices. Once selected, the predetermined time and cooking temperature function begins. Note: You can override the preset function by increasing or decreasing time and temperature manually.
7 - 13. Buttons 7 through 13 - Preset Choices
Seven presets to choose from including: fries, chops and other smaller cuts of meat, shrimp, baked goods, chicken, steak and fish.
14. Time and Temperature
This display will keep track of the temperature and remaining cook time.
15. Spinning Fan Display
The spinning fan display will appear when the Unit is turned on and for up to 20 seconds after it is turned off. A red, star-shaped LED will appear in the center of the fan when the Unit is in “cook” or “preheat” mode.
Cooking with the Power AirFryer XLTM Without Presets
Once you are familiar with the Power AirFryer XLTM you may want to experiment with your own recipes. You do
not need to select a preset function. Simply choose the time and temperature that suits your personal taste.
Preheating the Power AirFryer XLTM
You may preheat the Unit for more efficient cooking simply by selecting a cook time of 2 or 3 minutes and cook at
the default or higher temperature. For preheating, you will need to insert the empty Fry Basket and Outer Basket into the Unit housing.
Power AirFryer XL General Operating Instructions
Before using the Power AirWave Fryer XLTM for the first time...
Remove all packing materials, labels and stickers, then wash the Outer and Fry Basket with warm soapy water.The Outer and Fry Basket are also dishwasher safe. Wipe the inside and outside of the cooking Unit with a clean moist cloth. Never wash or submerge the cooking Unit in water. Never fill the Outer Basket with oil... this Unit cooks with hot air only.
A Versatile Appliance
The Power AirWave Fryer XLTM is designed to cook a wide variety of your favorite foods. The charts and tables provided within this manual and the Recipe Guide will help you get great results. Please refer to this information for proper time/temperature settings and proper food quantities.
Time to Fry “Hot Air” Style...
When removing the Outer Basket you may feel slight resistance. Place your hand on top of the Unit and pull gently on the Outer Basket.
CAUTION: WHEN REMOVING OUTER BASKET, BE CAREFUL NOT TO PRESS THE BASKET HANDLE BUTTON. OUTER BASKET WILL SEPARATE FROM FRY BASKET.
Wear an oven mitt on the hand you use to hold the Unit in place. Place the ingredients in the Fry Basket (fig. A). Note: Never fill the Fry Basket above the recommended amount as this could affect the quality of the end result or interfere with the electric heating coils. Slide the Fry Basket back into the until it “clicks” in place, (fig. B). Never use the Outer Basket without the Fry Basket.
Caution: During the cooking process, the Outer Basket will become very hot. When you remove it to check on the progress, make sure you have a heat resistant surface nearby to set it down on.
- When the Fry Basket and food is securely in place, press the Power Button once (page 5 fig.1).
- Select a Preset function using the “M” Button (page 5 fig. 6) or manually set the Temperature and then the Time (page 5 figs. 2,3,4,5).
- Press The Power Button (page 5 fig. 1) once and the Power AirWave Fryer XLTM will cycle through the cooking process.
Note: You may remove the Fry Basket at any time during the process to check the progress. If you wish to preheat the Unit, see instructions on page 6.
Because the rapid hot air technology instantly reheats the air inside the appliance, pulling the Outer Basket briefly out of the appliance during hot air frying barely disturbs the process. Consult the Charts in this manual or the Recipe Guide to determine the correct settings.
Readmore and Download Power AirFryer XL User Manual
|Title||: Power AirFryer XL User Manual|
|Pages||: 20 Pages|
|File Size||: 5 MB|