INTRODUCTION Hyundai HD 65, 72, 78 Electrical Wiring Diagrams
1. Pages by system/ Name of Schematic diagram
- Each page is consisted of circuits by system. This schematic diagram includes the path of electricity flow, connection condition for each switch, and the function of other relevant circuits at once. It is applicable to real service work.
- It is very important to understand relevant circuits exactly before troubleshooting diagnosis.
- Circuits by system depends upon part number and are indicated on schematic diagram index.
2. Connector configurations (connection between harnesses)
The connector figure of components in the schematic diagram by system is indicated on the last page of schematic diagram. It shows the front of the connector on the harness side when not to the harness connector. The terminal number on each connector can be obtained by following the pattern used in 5 connector view and numbering order. Unused terminals are marked with an asterisk ( ).
3. connector configurations group.
When connecting the harness with connector between harnesses, it shows female and male connectors and indicates them on the connector configurations group on schematic diagram index.
4 Component locations
To find the components easily, a component locations diagram is indicated with "PHOTO NO" on the lower portion of the component name. To make it easy to distinguish connectors, the connector in the picture is indicated being installed in the vehicle. Circuits by system depends upon part number and are indicated
5 CONNECTOR VIEW AND NUMBERING ORDER
It is very important to understand relevant circuits exactly before troubleshooting diagnosis.
Read More Hyundai HD 65, 72, 78 Electrical Wiring Diagrams on PDF Below