About 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback Owners Manual
Important Notes About Mazda 3 Hatchback Owners Manual
Keep this manual in the glove compartment as a handy reference for the safe and enjoyable use of your Mazda. Should you resell the vehicle, leave this manual with it for the next owner. All specifications and descriptions are accurate at the time of printing. Because improvement is a constant goal at Mazda, we reserve the right to make changes in specifications at any time without notice and without obligation.
Mazda 3 Hatchback Adjusting the Driver's Seat
Using the driving position set up procedure recommended by Mazda allows you to maintain a relaxed posture, drive the vehicle for longer periods without feeling tired, and make quick operations naturally. Also, you can be assured of a clear view in the forward direction to help you drive more safely and comfortably. The adjustments for the driving position recommended by Mazda are done using
the following procedures.
- Moving the steering wheel and seat to their default positions.
- Adjusting the seatback angle.
- Adjusting the seat position forward and back.
- Adjusting the seat height.
- Adjusting the height on the front edge of the seat bottom.
- Adjusting the steering wheel position.
- Adjusting the head restraint position.
2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback Parking Sensor System
The parking sensors use ultrasonic sensors which detect obstructions around the vehicle when the vehicle is driven at low speeds, such as during garage or parallel parking, and a buzzer sound and detection indicator notify the driver of the approximate distance from the vehicle to the surrounding obstruction.
- Front ultrasonic sensor (Some Models)
- Front corner ultrasonic sensor (Some Models)
- Rear ultrasonic sensor
- Rear corner ultrasonic sensor
- Rear side ultrasonic sensor (Some Models)
Read More 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback Owners Manual on PDF Below