Verdant VX-TW-KT-W-GMA Wireless Energy Management Thermostat Product Specifications Guide
Verdant VX-TW-KT-W-GMA Wireless Features
- Easy-to-use Thermostat
- Unparalleled Energy Savings
- Uncompromising Guest Comfort
- Quick-and-Easy Installation
- Auxiliary output that allows for integration with make-up air units, lighting, and other devices.
- Remote Management Capabilities*
Verdant VX-TW-KT-W-GMA Typical HVAC Applications
- PTAC with Electric Heat
- FCU 2-Pipe, 2 Fan, with Electric Heat
- Heat Pump, 2 Fan, with Electric Heat
- FCU, 2/4-Pipe, ECM Fan
- PTHP with Electric Heat
- FCU 4-Pipe, 3 Fan
- WSHP, 2 Fan, with Electric Heat
- VRF Systems (Part # VX-RSW-KT-W)
The Verdant VX Series Thermostat delivers unprecedented energy savings without compromising guest comfort. An integrated occupancy sensor allows for energy saving when rooms are
unoccupied. Energy saving presets eliminate guesswork and make it easy to adjust the energy saving settings. A patented “Night Occupancy” feature ensures comfort while guests are sleeping. Built-in wireless mesh-networking enables optional remote management features. Fully configurable settings allow for customization of energy savings to fi t any situation.
- Temperature Setback automatically adjusts the temperature when rooms are unoccupied to save energy.
- Temperature Recovery allows for setting a maximum time permitted for establishing a comfortable room temperature.
- Setback Optimization monitors the temperature recovery rate and optimizes setback temperatures.
- Setback Limits control the maximum and minimum room temperature when a room is in setback mode.
- Set Point Limits prevent guests from setting the room temperature to extreme, energy-wasting levels.
Control Card Installation - Wiring Table
Readmore and Download Verdant VX-TW-KT-W-GMA Thermostat Product Specifications Guide
|Title||: Verdant VX-TW-KT-W-GMA Thermostat Product Specifications Guide|
|Pages||: 1 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|