2017 KTM 200 DUKE Owners Manual
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a KTM motorcycle. You are now the owner of a state-of-the-art sports motorcycle that will give you enormous pleasure if you service and maintain it properly. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!
The Owner's Manual contained the latest information for this model series at the time of going to print. However, minor differences due to further developments in design cannot be ruled out completely.
All specifications are non-binding. KTM Sportmotorcycle GmbH specifically reserves the right to modify or delete technical specifications, prices, colors, forms, materials, services, designs, equipment, etc., without prior notice and without specifying reasons, to adapt these to local conditions, as well as to stop production of a particular model without prior notice. KTM accepts no liability for delivery options, devi- ations from illustrations and descriptions, misprints, and other errors. The models portrayed partly contain special equipment that does not belong to the regular scope of supply.
STORING THE REPAIR MANUAL IN THE BINDER
- Put the index into the binder.
- Put the front page of the repair manual (210x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the outside of the binder.
- Put the spine label (170x45 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the spine of the binder.
- Put the summary list of contents (150x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the inside of the binder or insert this page on the beginning of the manual.
- Then insert the individual chapters of the manual between the sheets of the index according to the page number printed in the right bottom corner of each page. Example: page no. 3-5 3 = chapter 3 5 = page 5
All pages with a page number that begins with the digit 3, for example, must be put under the index heading „Chapter 3“.
- Index sheets that have not been marked with a certain chapter are for your personal convenience. The respective headings can be entered in the list of contents.
Read More 2017 KTM 200 DUKE Owners Manual on PDF Below