Whirlpool Microwave User Manual (W11083577)
Whirlpool Microwave W11083577 TABLE OF CONTENTS
MICROWAVE OVEN SAFETY
- Location Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
PARTS AND FEATURES
MICROWAVE OVEN CONTROL
- Add 30 Seconds
- Weight Entry Mode
- Control Lock
MICROWAVE OVEN USE
- Food Characteristics
- Cooking Guidelines
- Cookware and Dinnerware
- Aluminum Foil and Metal
- Microwave Cooking Power
- Manual Cooking
- Cooking in Stages
- Sensor Cooking
- Menu (sensor and non-sensor)
- Weight Defrost/Timed Defrost
MICROWAVE OVEN CARE
- General Cleaning
TROUBLESHOOTING ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
- In the U.S.A.
- Replacement Parts
- Built-In Kits
Whirlpool Microwave W11083577 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Whirlpool Microwave W11083577 Unpacking
- Empty the microwave oven of any packing materials.
- Clean the inside with a soft, damp cloth.
- Check for damage, such as:
- a door that is not lined up correctly,
- damage around the door, or
- dents on the interior or exterior of the microwave oven.If there is any damage, do not operate the microwave oven until a designated service technician has checked it and made any needed repairs.
NOTE: To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not remove microwave inlet cover. See the “Parts and Features” section.
Whirlpool Microwave W11083577 Location Requirements
IMPORTANT: The control side of the microwave oven is the heavy side. Handle the microwave oven gently. The weight of the microwave oven is over 35 lbs (15.9 kg).
- Place the microwave oven on a cart, counter, table, or shelf that is strong enough to hold the microwave oven and the food and utensils you place inside it.
- The microwave oven should be at a temperature above 50°F (10°C) for proper operation.NOTE: Some models can be built into a wall or cabinet by using one of the trim kits listed in the “Assistance or Service” section.
- Do not block the exhaust vents or air intake openings. Allow a few inches of space at the back and side of the microwave oven where the exhaust vents are located. Blocking the exhaust vents could cause damage to the microwave oven as well as poor cooking results.
- Make sure the microwave oven legs are in place to ensure proper airflow. If vents are blocked, a sensitive thermal device may automatically turn the microwave oven off. The microwave oven should work properly once it has cooled.
Whirlpool Microwave W11083577 Electrical Requirements
Observe all governing codes and ordinances.
- A 120-volt, 60 Hz, AC-only, 15- or 20-amp electrical supply with a fuse or circuit breaker
- A time-delay fuse or time-delay circuit breaker
- A separate circuit serving only this microwave oven
NOTE: GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONSSAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- For all cord connected appliances: The microwave oven must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. The microwave oven is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
- WARNING:Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock. Consult a qualified electrician or serviceman if the grounding instructions are not completely understood, or if doubt exists as to whether the microwave oven is properly grounded. Do not use an extension cord. If the power supply cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or serviceman install an outlet near the microwave oven. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
Whirlpool Microwave W11083577 PARTS AND FEATURES
This manual may cover several different models. The model you have purchased may have some or all of the features shown here. The appearance of your particular model may differ slightly from the illustrations in this manual.
The turntable can rotate in either direction to help cook food more evenly. For best cooking results, do not operate the microwave oven without having the turntable in place. See the “Assistance or Service” section to reorder any of the parts.
- Place the support on the microwave oven cavity bottom.
- Place the turntable on the support.Fit the raised, curved wedges in the center of the turntable bottom between the three spokes of the hub. The rollers on the support should fit inside the turntable bottom ridge.
Readmore and Download Whirlpool Microwave User Manual (W11083577)
|Title||: Whirlpool Microwave User Manual (W11083577)|
|Pages||: 16 Pages|
|File Size||: 2 MB|