Whirlpool Quiet Partner II User Manual
Whirlpool Quiet Partner II TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Before Using Your Dishwasher
PARTS AND FEATURES
- Control Panels
- Using Your New Dishwasher
- Stopping Your Dishwasher
- Loading Suggestion
- Loading Top Rack
- Loading Bottom Rack
- Loading Silverware Basket
- Detergent Dispenser
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Dishwasher Efficiency Tips
- Cycle Selection Charts
- Canceling a Cycle
- Changing a Cycle or Setting
- Adding Items During a Cycle
- Option Selections
- Cycle Status Indicators
- Sensor System
- Drying System
- Overfill Protection Float
WASHING SPECIAL ITEMS
- Drain Air Gap
ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
- In the U
- In Canada
Whirlpool Quiet Partner II PARTS AND FEATURES
This manual covers several different models. The dishwasher you have purchased may have some or all of the parts and features listed below.
A. Upper level wash
B. Top rack
C. Lower spray arm
D. Bottom rack
E. Fold-down tines (on some models)
F. Model and serial number label
G. Heating element
H. Water inlet opening (in tub wall)
I. Silverware basket(on some models)
J. ANYWARE™ PLUS silverwarebasket (on some models)
K. Detergent dispenser
M. Top spray arm
N. Filter module
O. Overfill protection float
P. Rinse aid dispenser
Other features your dishwasher may have
Light item clips
Two position adjusters
How to Whirlpool Quiet Partner II reset
Open the Whirlpool dishwasher door
Push "heated dry," "normal," "heated dry" and "normal" in quick succession. immediately after this close the dishwasher door.
Whirlpool Quiet Partner II TROUBLESHOOTING
Dishwasher is not operating properly
- Dishwasher does not run or stops during a cycle Is the Start/Resume indicator flashing? Opening the door or interrupting the power stopped the cycle. Close the door and press START/RESUME. Does the Start/Resume indicator flash 3 times when you press START/RESUME? The dishwasher is waiting for you to open the door after the last cycle. Open and close the door, then press START/RESUME. Is the door closed tightly and latched? (NOTE: On models with a dual-digit display, the control displays “- -” during a cycle if it believes the door is not latched.) Is the right cycle selected? Refer to the “Cycle Selection Charts.” Is there power to the dishwasher? Has a household fuse blown, or has a circuit breaker tripped? Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. If the problem continues, call an electrician. Has the motor stopped due to an overload? The motor automatically resets itself within a few minutes. If it does not restart, call for service. Is the water shutoff valve (if installed) turned on? It is normal for certain cycles to repeatedly pause for several seconds during the main wash.
- Clean light is flashing The dishwasher has malfunctioned. Call for service to check heater circuit.
- Dishwasher will not fill Is the overfill protection float able to move up and down freely? Press down to release.
- Dishwasher seems to run too long Is the water supplied to the dishwasher hot enough? The dishwasher runs longer while heating water. Refer to the “Dishwasher Efficiency Tips” section. A delay automatically occurs in some wash and rinse cycles until the water reaches the proper temperature.
- Water remains in the dishwasher Is the cycle complete?
- Detergent remains in the covered section of the dispenser Is the cycle complete? Is the detergent lump-free? Replace detergent if necessary.\
- White residue on the front of the access panel Was too much detergent used? Refer to the “Detergent Dispenser” section. Is the brand of detergent making excess foam? Try a different brand to reduce foaming and eliminate buildup.
- Odor in the dishwasher Are dishes washed only every 2 or 3 days? Run a rinse cycle once or twice a day until you have a full load. Does the dishwasher have a new plastic smell? Run a vinegar rinse as described in “Spotting and filming on dishes” later in this Troubleshooting guide.
- Condensation on the kitchen counter (built-in models) Is the dishwasher aligned with the countertop? Moisture from the vent in the dishwasher console can form on the counter. Refer to the Installation Instructions for more information
Dishes are not completely clean
- Food soil left on the dishes Is the dishwasher loaded correctly? Refer to the “Dishwasher Loading” section. Is the water temperature too low? For best dishwashing results, water should be 120°F (49°C) as it enters the dishwasher. Refer to the “Dishwasher Efficiency Tips” section. Did you use the correct amount of fresh detergent? Use recommended dishwasher detergents only. Refer to the “Detergent Dispenser” section. Detergent must be fresh to be effective. Store detergent in a cool, dry area. Heavy soil and/ or hard water generally require extra detergent. Do you have hard water? You may need to increase the amount of detergent you are using. Refer to the “Detergent Dispenser” section. Also, you may need to switch to a detergent with a phosphorus content of 8.7%. Is detergent caked in dispenser? Use fresh detergent only. Do not allow detergent to sit for several hours in a wet dispenser. Clean dispenser when caked detergent is present. Is the pump or spray arm clogged by labels from bottles and cans? Is the home water pressure high enough for proper dishwasher filling? Home water pressure should be 20 to 120 psi (138 to 828 kPa) for proper dishwasher fill. If you have questions about your water pressure, call a licensed, qualified plumber. Are high suds slowing the wash arm? Do not use soap or laundry detergents. Use recommended dishwasher detergents only.
Readmore and Download Whirlpool Quiet Partner II User Manual
|Title||: Whirlpool Quiet Partner II User Manual|
|Pages||: 32 Pages|
|File Size||: 2 MB|