About Canon i-SENSYS MF Series Service Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Series Application
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw/MF226dn/MF217w/MF216n/MF212w/MF211 Series Service Manual has been issued by Canon Inc. for qualified persons to learn technical theory, installation, maintenance, and repair of products. This manual covers all localities where the products are sold. For this reason, there may be information in this manual that does not apply to your locality.
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Series Corrections
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw/MF226dn Series Service Manual may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors due to improvements or changes in products. When changes occur in applicable products or in the contents of this manual, Canon will release technical information as the need arises. In the event of major changes in the contents of this manual over a long or short period, Canon will issue a new edition of this manual. The following paragraph does not apply to any countries where such provisions are inconsistent with local law.
The following rules apply throughout this Service Manual:
- Each chapter contains sections explaining the purpose of specific functions and the relationship between electrical and mechanical systems with reference to the timing of operation. In the diagrams, represents the path of mechanical drive; where a signal name accompanies the symbol, the arrow indicates the direction of the electric signal. The expression "turn on the power" means flipping on the power switch, closing the front door, and closing the delivery unit door, which results in supplying the machine with power.
- In the digital circuits, '1' is used to indicate that the voltage level of a given signal is "High", while '0' is used to indicate "Low". (The voltage value, however, differs from circuit to circuit.) In addition, the asterisk (*) as in "DRMD*" indicates that the DRMD signal goes on when '0'. In practically all cases, the internal mechanisms of a microprocessor cannot be checked in the field. Therefore, the operations of the microprocessors used in the machines are not discussed: they are explained in terms of from sensors to the input of the DC controller PCB and from the output of the DC controller PCB to the loads. The descriptions in this Service Manual are subject to change without notice for product improvement or other purposes, and major changes will be communicated in the form of
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Series Service Information bulletins.
All service persons are expected to have a good understanding of the contents of this Service Manual and all relevant Service Information bulletins and be able to identify and isolate faults in the machine.
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Series Notes on Assembly/Disassembly
Follow the items below to assemble/disassemble the device.
- Disconnect the power plug to avoid any potential dangers during assembling/disassembling works.
- If not specially instructed, reverse the order of disassembly to reinstall.
- Ensure to use the right screw type (length, diameter, etc.) at the right position when assembling.
- To keep electric conduction, binding screws with washers are used to attach the grounding wire and the varistor. Ensure to use the right screw type when assembling.
- Unless it is specially needed, do not operate the device with some parts removed.
- Never remove the paint-locked screws when disassembling.
Read More and Download Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw/MF226dn/MF217w/MF216n/MF212w/MF211 Series Service Manual pdf Below