Canon Pixma iP6000D Service Manual
Canon Pixma iP6000D MANUAL OUTLINE
This manual consists of the following three parts to provide information necessary to service the PIXMA iP6000D:
Part 1: Maintenance
Information on maintenance and repair of the PIXMA iP6000D
Part 2: Technical Reference
New technology, technical information and FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions), etc. of the PIXMA iP6000D
Part 3: Appendix
Block diagrams and pin layouts of the PIXMA iP6000D
This manual does not provide sufficient information for disassembly and reassembly procedures. Refer to the illustrations in the separate Parts Catalog.
Canon Pixma iP6000D MAINTENANCE
- Adjustment, Periodic Maintenance, Periodic Replacement Parts, and Replacement Consumables by Service Engineer
- Periodic maintenance, No periodic maintenance is necessary.
- Periodic replacement parts, There are no parts in this printer that require periodic replacement by a service engineer.
- Replacement consumables, There are no consumables that require replacement by a service engineer.
Canon Pixma iP6000D Product Life
Specified print volume (I) or the years of use (II), whichever comes first.
- Print volume
- Years of use 5 years of use
- Print head Print volume: No. of pages printed: 5,000 pages (When printing with print mode above)
- Ink tank (target value)
BCI-6BK: 520 pages (1,500 character pattern, plain paper / standard mode)
540 pages (ISO JIS-SCID No. 5 / plain paper / standard mode)
BCI-6C: 780 pages (ISO JIS-SCID No. 5 / plain paper / standard mode)
BCI-6M: 580 pages (ISO JIS-SCID No. 5 / plain paper / standard mode)
BCI-6Y: 360 pages (ISO JIS-SCID No. 5 / plain paper / standard mode)
BCI-6PC: 410 pages (ISO JIS-SCID No. 5 / plain paper / standard mode)
BCI-6PM: 260 pages (ISO JIS-SCID No. 5 / plain paper / standard mode)
Readmore and Download Canon Pixma iP6000D Service Manual PDF
|Title||: Canon Pixma iP6000D Service Manual|
|Pages||: 49 Pages|
|File Size||: 5 MB|