About Xerox Phaser 3600 User Guide
Xerox Phaser 3600 User Guide is provided for information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Xerox Corporation is not responsible for any changes, direct or indirect, arising from or related to use of this manual. © 2008 by Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Phaser 3600, Phaser 3600/B, Phaser 3600/N and Phaser 3600/DN are trademarks of Xerox Corporation.
- Xerox and Xerox logo are trademarks of Xerox Corporation.
- Centronics is a trademark of Centronics Data Computer Corporation.
- IBM and IBM PC are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
- PCL and PCL 6 are trademarks of Hewlett-Packard company.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP, and Windows 2003 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- PostScript 3 is a trademark of Adobe System, Inc.
- UFST® and MicroType™ are registered trademarks of Agfa division of Bayer Corp.
- TrueType, LaserWriter, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
- All other brand or product names are trademarks of their respective companies or organizations.
Electrical Safety Information on Xerox Phaser 3600 User Guide
- The power receptacle for the machine must meet the requirements stated on the data plate on the rear of the machine. If you are not sure that your electrical supply meets the requirements, please consult your local power company or an electrician for advice.
- The socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Use the power cable that is supplied with your machine. Do not use an extension cord or remove or modify the power cord plug.
- Plug the power cable directly into a correctly grounded electrical outlet. If you are not sure whether or not an outlet is correctly grounded, consult an electrician.
- Do not use an adapter to connect any Xerox equipment to an electrical outlet that lacks a ground connection terminal. 6. Do not place this equipment where people might step or trip on the power cable.
- Do not place objects on the power cable.
- Do not override or disable electrical or mechanical interlock devices.
- Do not push objects into slots or openings on the machine. Electrical shock or fire may result.
- Do not obstruct ventilation openings. These openings are used to provide proper cooling to the Xerox machine.
Read More Xerox Phaser 3600 User Guide on PDF velow