About Canon Color imageCLASS MF9170c/MF9150c/MF8450c Service Manual
The following rules apply throughout this Canon Color imageCLASS MF9170c/MF9150c/MF8450c Service Manual:
- Each chapter contains sections explaining the purpose of specific functions and the relationship between electrical and mechanical systems with referenceto the timing of operation. In the diagrams, represents the path of mechanical drive; where a signal name accompanies the symbol , the arrow indicates the direction of the electric signal. The expression "turn on the power" means flipping on the power switch, closing the front door, and closing the delivery unit door, which results in supplying the machine with power.
- In the digital circuits, '1'is used to indicate that the voltage level of a given signal is "High", while '0' is used to indicate "Low".(The voltage value, however, differs from circuit to circuit.) In addition, the asterisk (*) as in "DRMD*" indicates that the DRMD signal goes on when '0'. In practically all cases, the internal mechanisms of a microprocessor cannot be checked in the field. Therefore, the operations of the microprocessors used in the machines are not discussed: they are explained in terms of from sensors to the input of the DC controller PCB and from the output of the DC controller PCB to the loads. The descriptions in this Service Manual are subject to change without notice for product improvement or other purposes, and major changes will be communicated in the form of Service Information bulletins.
All service persons are expected to have a good understanding of the contents of this Canon Color imageCLASS MF9170c/MF9150c/MF8450c Service Manual and all relevant Service Information bulletins and be able to identify and isolate faults in the machine."
Canon Color imageCLASS MF9170c/MF9150c/MF8450c Overview
imageCLASS MF9170c / imageCLASS MF9150c / imageCLASS MF8450c The following are the user mode setting items.
- Drawer 2 is an option cassette.
- Some setting items are displayed by pressing the left/right Any key. Perform operations by referring to the functions of the left/right Any key displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Depending on the country of purchase, some settings may not be available.
- The menus described in this section are based on the model Color imageRUNNER C1022i.
- Depending on the model of your machine, some settings may not be available.
Readmore and Download Canon Color imageCLASS MF9170c/MF9150c/MF8450c Service Manual PDF below: