About Canon iPF6350_6300_6300s_6200_6100 Service Manual
Canon iPF6350_6300_6300s_6200_6100 Service Manual has been issued by Canon Inc. for qualified persons to learn technical theory, installation, maintenance, and repair of products. This manual covers all localities where the products are sold. For this reason, there may be information in this manual that does not apply to your locality.
The following rules apply throughout this Canon iPF6350_6300_6300s_6200_6100 Service Manual:
- Each chapter contains sections explaining the purpose of specific functions and the relationship between electrical and mechanical systems with reference to the timing of operation. In the diagrams, represents the path of mechanical drive; where a signal name accompanies the symbol , the arrow indicates the direction of the electric signal. The expression "turn on the power" means flipping on the power switch, closing the front door, and closing the delivery unit door, which results in supplying the machine with power.
- In the digital circuits, '1'is used to indicate that the voltage level of a given signal is "High", while '0' is used to indicate "Low".(The voltage value, however, differs from circuit to circuit.) In addition, the asterisk (*) as in "DRMD*" indicates that the DRMD signal goes on when '0'. In practically all cases, the internal mechanisms of a microprocessor cannot be checked in the field. Therefore, the operations of the microprocessors used in the machines are not discussed: they are explained in terms of from sensors to the input of the DC controller PCB and from the output of the DC controller PCB to the loads.
The descriptions in this Canon iPF6350_6300_6300s_6200_6100 Service Manual are subject to change without notice for product improvement or other purposes, and major changes will be communicated in the form of Service Information bulletins.
All service persons are expected to have a good understanding of the contents of this Service Manual and all relevant Service Information bulletins and be able to identify and isolate faults in the machine."
- Two types of black ink, vividly glossy "black ink" and "mat black ink" produce a higher quality, are loaded concurrently and are selected automatically to suit paper types. There is no need to manually change inks.
- The color calibration feature adds to the faithfulness of color reproduction.
- A 160-by-128-dot-large LCD is equipped.
- One-inch wide printhead having 2,560 nozzles per color. High-density printhead technology "FINE" that can satisfy both of beautiful and fast printing requirements of a high order is employed for accurate ejection of ultrasmall 4-pl drops of ink to the target positions. Prints with 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution can be made at a high speed.
- Imaging processor "L-COA" incorporated for high-speed image data processing. High-speed processing of 8-color, 2-bit large-size images and printer control for high-accuracy operation of high-density double head can be performed with a single chip.
- Support for roll media, manual feed from front, and manual feed from top (3-way paper supply). A maximum of 1.5 mm thick of paper (POP Board) can be manually fed from the front.
- Borderless printing on and auto cutting of roll media.
- Standard support for USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Data scanned using CanoScan can be easily printed on large-size paper just like a dedicated copier. Just pressing the Start button allows you to blow up an originalof up to A3 size in collaboration with Canon Image RUNNER.
- Hard disk drive mounted for greater ease of job management.
Functional enhancements new to this model include:
- A newly developed 8-color pigment ink system "LUCIA EX" is used to improve rubfastness, chromogenic effect and bronzing resistance, ensuring higher-grade printing while keeping the high quality and high productivity.
- A new mode has been added to improve control of the optimum ink droplet landing order (when in the mode for the highest image quality) and the ink droplet landing accuracy, ensuring higher-grade printing.
- The network interface (10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T) compatible with 1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet) comes standard with the printer to cope with the high-speed LAN environment.
- A printhead having nozzles (I-shaped nozzle) with a new shape reduces ink mist, ensuring superfine printing.
- Compatibility with e-maintenance/imageWARE Remote allows centralized management of customer's printer information.
- The newly designed operation panel allows you to operate the printer intuitively.
- The symmetrical order of the printhead's ink nozzle color reduces uneven print.
Readmore and Download Canon iPF6350_6300_6300s_6200_6100 Service Manual pdf below