About Canon W6400 Service Manual
Canon W6400 Service Manual has been issued by Canon Inc. for qualified persons to learn technical theory, installation, maintenance, and repair of products. This manual covers all localities where the products are sold. For this reason, there may be information in this manual that does not apply to your locality.
Canon W6400 Service Manual may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors due to improvements or changes in products. When changes occur in applicable products or in the contents of Canon W6400 Service Manual, Canon will release technical information as the need arises. In the event of major changes in the contents of this manual over a long or short period, Canon will issue a new edition of Canon W6400 Service Manual.
The following rules apply throughout this Service Manual:
- Each chapter contains sections explaining the purpose of specific functions and the relationship between electrical and mechanical systems with reference to the timing of operation. In the diagrams, represents the path of mechanical drive; where a signal name accompanies the symbol , the arrow indicates the direction of the electric signal. The expression "turn on the power" means flipping on the power switch, closing the front door, and closing the delivery unit door, which results in supplying the machine with power.
- In the digital circuits, '1'is used to indicate that the voltage level of a given signal is "High", while '0' is used to indicate "Low".(The voltage value, however, differs from circuit to circuit.) In addition, the asterisk (*) as in "DRMD*" indicates that the DRMD signal goes on when '0'. In practically all cases, the internal mechanisms of a microprocessor cannot be checked in the field. Therefore, the operations of the microprocessors used in the machines are not discussed: they are explained in terms of from sensors to the input of the DC controller PCB and from the output of the DC controller PCB to the loads. The descriptions in this Service Manual are subject to change without notice for product improvement or other purposes, and major changes will be communicated in the form of Service Information bulletins. All service persons are expected to have a good understanding of the contents of this Service Manual and all relevant Service Information bulletins and be able to identify and isolate faults in the machine."
Canon W6400 Product Overview
This printer is a large format printer which is capable of high-speed, photo-quality printing on large-size paper up to 24 inches wide. The printer is a desktop type. The printer is capable of output to either roll media or cut sheet.
Canon W6400 Features
- Light and compact body made possible by rear feeding of roll media.
- Four-sides borderless printing support (roll media) eliminates tedious cutting and simplifies poster creation.
- High quality photo finish with 2400 x 1200 dpi maximum resolution using highly lightfast, water-proof, and ozone-proof six color (C, M, Y, Bk, MBk,PC, PM) pigment ink. (Choose either Bk or MBk)
- High-speed printing with bidirectional print control using 1 inch (1280-nozzles) head for each color.
- Tubing type ink supply completely separating print head and large capacity ink tank.
- Support for roll media and cut sheets.
- Roll media with width from 203.2 to 609.6 mm and length up to 18 m can be used.
- Carriage mounted cutter mechanism enables automatic sheet cutting.
- Cut sheet feeding, media discharge, and ink tank replacement can be performed easily from the front.
- Standard support for high-speed USB2.0 interface. Optional support for 10Base-T/100Base-TX TCP/IP network or IEEE1394.
Download Canon W6400 Service Manual pdf below