HP Officejet 5600 All-in-One series User Guide
HP Officejet 5600 Table of Contents
- HP All-in-One overview
- The HP All-in-One at a glance
- Control panel features
- Menu overview
- Text and symbols
- Use the HP Image Zone software
- Find more information
- Sources of information
- Use the onscreen Help
- Finish setting up your HP All-in-One
- Set your preferences
- Fax setup
- Load originals and load paper
- Load originals
- Choose papers for printing and copying
- Load paper
- Avoid paper jams
- Use the copy features
- Make a copy
- Change the copy settings
- Make a 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inch) borderless copy of a photo
- Stop copying
- Use the scan features
- Scan an image
- Share a scanned image with friends and relatives
- Print a scanned image
- Edit a scanned image
- Print from your computer
- Print from a software application
- Change the print settings
- Stop a print job
- Use the fax features
- Send a fax
- Receive a fax
- Print reports
- Stop faxing
- Order supplies
- Order paper, transparency film, or other media
- Order print cartridges
- Order other supplies
- Maintain your HP All-in-One
- Clean the HP All-in-One
- Print a self-test report
- Work with print cartridges
HP Officejet 5600 All-in-One series Overview
You can access many HP All-in-One functions directly, without turning on your computer. You can quickly and easily accomplish tasks such as making a copy or sending a fax from your HP All-in-One. This chapter describes the HP All-in-One hardware features, control panel functions, and how to access the HP Image Zone software.
Tip You can do more with your HP All-in-One by using the HP Image Zone software installed on your computer. The software includes copy, fax, scan, and photo functionality, as well as troubleshooting tips and helpful information. For more information, see the onscreen HP Image Zone Help and Use the HP Image Zone software.
The HP Officejet 5600 All-in-One at a glance
- Automatic document feeder
- Control panel
- Control panel display
- Output tray
- Output tray extender
- Input tray
- Print-carriage access door
- Document feeder tray
- Rear clean-out door
- 1-LINE and 2-EXT fax ports
- Rear USB port
- Power connection
HP Officejet 5600 All-in-One Control panel features
The following diagram and related table provide a quick reference to your HP All-in- One control panel features.
- On: Turn the HP All-in-One on or off. The On button is lit when the HP All-in-One is on. The light blinks while performing a job. 'When the HP All-in-One is off, a minimal amount of power is still supplied to the device. To completely disconnect the power supply to the HP All-in-One, turn the device off, and then unplug the power cord.
- Speed Dial: Select a speed dial number.
- Redial/Pause: Redial the most recently dialed number, or insert a 3-second pause in a fax number.
- One-touch speed dial buttons: Access the first five speed dial numbers.
- Keypad: Enter fax numbers, values, or text.
- Attention light: When blinking, the attention light indicates an error has occurred that requires your attention.
- Setup/?: Presents or removes the Setup Menu for generating reports, changing fax and other maintenance settings, and accessing the Help menu. The topic that you select from the Help menu opens a help window on your computer screen.
- Left arrow: Decrease values on the control panel display.
- OK: Select a menu or a setting in the control panel display.
- Right arrow: Increase values on the control panel display.
- Cancel: Stop a job, exit a menu, or exit settings.
- Start Black: Start a black-and-white copy, scan, photo print, or fax job.
- Start Color: Start a color copy, scan, photo print, or fax job.
- Scan: Presents the Scan To menu for selecting a scan destination.
- Fax: Presents the Fax Menu for selecting options.
- Copy: Presents the Copy Menu for selecting options.
Readmore and Download HP Officejet 5600 All-in-One series User Guide
|Title||: HP Officejet 5600 All-in-One series User Guide|
|Pages||: 142 Pages|
|File Size||: 5 MB|