Introduction Yamaha BLASTER YFS200N Instruction Manuals
Congratulations on your purchase of the Yamaha YFS200. It represents the result of many years of Yamaha experience in the production of fine sporting, touring, and pacesetting racing machines. With the purchase of this Yamaha, you can now appreciate the high degree of craftsmanship and reliability that have made Yamaha a leader in these fields.
This manual will provide you with a good basic understanding of the features and operation of this machine. This manual includes important safety information. It provides information about spe- cial techniques and skills necessary to ride your machine. It also includes basic maintenance and inspection procedures. If you have any questions regarding the operation or maintenance of your machine, please consult a Yamaha dealer.
AN IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE:
- READ THIS MANUAL TOGETHER WITH TIPS FOR THE ATV RIDER CAREFULLY AND COM- PLETELY BEFORE OPERATING YOUR MACHINE. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WARNING AND CAUTION LABELS ON THE MACHINE.
- NEVER OPERATE AN ATV WITHOUT PROPER TRAINING OR INSTRUCTION. FREE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO BUYS A NEW ATV. CALL 1-800-447-4700 FOR MORE INFOR- MATION.
- THIS ATV, AND ANY OTHER ATV OVER 90cc, SHOULD NOT BE RIDDEN BY ANYONE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- THIS ATV IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE ATV FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, FOR SPORT TYPE RECREATIONAL AND COMPETITIVE USE BY EXPERIENCED OPERATORS.
This machine is designed and manufactured for OFF-ROAD use only. It is illegal and unsafe to oper- ate this machine on any public street, road or highway.
This machine complies with all applicable OFF-ROAD noise level and spark arrester laws and regula- tions in effect at the time of manufacture.
Please check your local riding laws and regulations before operating this machine.
Read More Yamaha BLASTER YFS200N User Manual on PDF Below