Yamaha YZF-R1(4C81) Part Calalougue
This Parts Catalogue is related to the parts for the model(s) on the cover page. When you are ordering replacement parts, please refer to this Parts Catalogue and quote both part numbers and part names correctly.
1. Modifications or additions which have been made after the issue of the Parts Catalogue will be announced in the Parts News. It is advisable that you make the necessary corrections to the Parts Catalogue according to the Parts News.
The following abbreviations are used in this Parts Catalogue.
“UR” Use specified parts number. “UN” Use as many as needed. “AP” Alternate Parts
“LM” Locally Made (Parts need to be ordered locally) “F#” Frame No. (Applicable machine No.)
“O/S” Over Size
3. The number of components for assembly
• Parts, which are to be supplied in an assembly, are listed with a dot (.) in front of the part name as shown below.
• The numeral appearing to the right of each component part indicates the quantity of parts for each assembly unit.
4. Applicable colours of graphics are represented in the “REMARKS” as shown below.
5. Note that the illustrations for reference in finding parts numbers are not to be used for assembling. When assembling, please use the applicable service manual.
Readmore and Download Yamaha YZF-R1(4C81) Part Calalougue PDF
|Title||: Yamaha YZF-R1(4C81) Part Calalougue PDF|
|File Size||: 5 MB|