Suzuki 250SS User Manual
The DF250SS represents a new kind of Suzuki outboard—a “Sport 4-Stroke” designed for the sportsman who is serious about outboard performance. Based on a 4.0-liter Big Block V6 the DF250SS produces 250 horsepower and delivers outstanding acceleration throughout the entire powerband thanks to the incorporation of some of Suzuki’s most advanced technologies. With a 20-inch transom, it’s perfect for bass boats, sport pontoons, ski boats, flats and bay boats or any other boat that demands power, performance and reliability. The DF250SS also offers all the advantages of Suzuki’s 4-stroke technology, such as superior fuel economy, quiet, low vibration, and environmentally friendly operation, all while providing impressive performance and rock solid reliability. If you’re as serious about outboard performance as you are about your sport, then the DF250SS is definitely for you.
DF250SS Main Features
- The DF250SS is designed to deliver performance and reliability that today’s sport users demand.
- 4.0-liter Big Block V-6 engine–combined with Suzuki’s Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and Multi Stage Induction delivers superior acceleration throughout the entire powerband.
- The 20-inch transom is perfect for bass boats, sport pontoon boats, ski boats, flats and bay boats or any boat that is designed for the sportsman who is serious about outboard performance.
- Gear case features a hydrodynamic design, introduced first on the flagship DF300, that reduces drag resistance for fast acceleration and increased top speed.
- The DF250SS complies with the California Air Resources Board's (CARB) 2008 exhaust emission standard and has earned the 3-Star Ultra Low Emission Rating.
Read More Suzuki 250SS User Manual on PDF Below