INTRODUCTION Suzuki 2008 Reno
Thank you for choosing SUZUKI Reno and welcome to our growing family. Your choice was a wise one; SUZUKI products are a great value that will give you years of driving pleasure.
This Owner’s Manual was prepared to help you have a safe, enjoyable, and trouble-free experience with your SUZUKI Reno. In it you will learn about the vehicle’s operation, its safety features and maintenance requirements. Please read it carefully before operating your vehicle. Afterwards, keep this Manual in the glove box for future reference.
Should you resell the vehicle, please leave this Manual with it for the next owner. In addition to the Owner’s Manual, the other booklets provided with your SUZUKI explain the vehicle’s warranties. We recommend you read them as well to familiarize yourself with this important information.
When planning the regular scheduled maintenance of your SUZUKI, we recommend you visit your local SUZUKI dealership. Their fac- tory-trained technicians will provide the best possible service and use only genuine SUZUKI parts and accessories.
SERVICE STATION GUIDE Suzuki 2008 Reno
- Fuel (see section 5)
- Engine hood (see section 5)
- Tire changing tools (see section 5)
- Engine oil dipstick <Yellow> (see section 5)
- Engine coolant (see section 5)
- Windshield washer fluid (see section 5)
- Battery (see section 5)
- Tire pressure (see tire information label on driver’s door lock pillar)
- Spare tire (see section 5)
- Engine air cleaner / filter (see section 5)
LHD: Left Hand Drive RHD: Right Hand Drive
NOTE: The illustration is RENO
LOCATION OF WARNING MESSAGES Suzuki 2008 Reno
Read and follow all of the warnings (labels etc.) on your vehicle. Make sure you understand all of them. Keep them on the vehicle. Do not remove the messages for any reason. If a label comes off or the messages become difficult to read, have it corrected by your SUZUKI dealer.
- Air Bag Warning Label
- Passenger Air Bag Warning Label
- Rear Center Safety Belt Warning Label
- Jack Warning Label
- Brake Reservoir Cap Warning Mes- sage
- Cooling Fan Warning Label
- Surge Tank Cap Warning Message
- Air Conditioner Warning Label
- Battery Label
- Emission Label
- Tire and Loading Information Label
- Certification Label
- Spare Tire Label
- Side Air Bag Warning Label
Read more Suzuki 2008 Reno User Manual on PDF Below