Introduction Suzuki 1999 Baleno User Manual
This manual is an essential part of your vehicle and should be kept with the vehicle at all times. Please read this manual carefully and review it from time to time. It contains important information on safety, operation, and maintenance. It is especially important that this manual remain with the vehicle at the time of resale. The next owner will need this information also.
You are invited to avail the three free inspection services as described in this manual.Three free inspection coupons are attached to this manual. Please show this manual to your dealer when you take your vehicle for any service.
To prolong the life of your vehicle and reduce maintenance cost, the periodic maintenance must be carried out according to the "PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE" described in "INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE" section of this manual. Periodic maintenance is essential for preventing trouble and accidents to ensure your satisfaction and sefety.
Daily Inspection and Care as per "DAILY INSPECTION CHECKLIST described in the "INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE" section of this Manual is essential for prolonging the operating lite of the vehicle and for safe driving MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED believes in conservation and protection of Earth's natural resources. To that end, we encourage every vehicle owner to recycle, trade in, or properly dispose of, as appropriate, used motor oil, coolant, and' other fluids; batteries; and tyres.
WARRANTY POLICY Suzuki 1999 Baleno
Maruti Udyog Limited (hereinafter called "Maruti"), warrants that each new Maruti vehicle distributed in India by Maruti and sold by an authorised Maruti dealer will be free, under normal use and service, from any defects in material and workmanship at the time of manufacture SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To qualify for this warranty:
- The Maruti vehicle must be delivered by Maruti authorised dealer and set-up, serviced by Maruti authorised dealer/ service station.
- The warranty registration card in respect of each vehicle must be completed by the dealer at the time of delivery of the vehicle and dealer should retain the same.
The term of the warranty shall be twenty four (24) months or 40,000 kilometers (whichever occurs first) from the date of delivery to the first owner.
3. Maruti's Warranty Obligation:
If any defect(s) should be found in a Maruti vehicle within the term stipulated above, Maruti's only obligation is to repair or replace at its sole discretion any part shown to be defective, with a new part or the equivalent at no cost to the owner for parts or labour, when Maruti acknowledges that such a defect is attributable to faulty material or workmanship at the time of manufacture. The owner is responsible of any repair or replacements which are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- normal maintenance service required other than the three free services, including without limitation, oil and fluid changes, headlight aiming, fastener retightening, wheel balancing, wheelalignment and tyre rotation, cleaning of injectors, adjustments of carburettor, ignition timing, clutch and valve clearance.
- the replacement of normal wear parts including without limitation, bulbs, battery, tyres and tubes, spark plugs, belts, hoses, filters, wiper blades, brushes, contact points, fuses, clutch disc, brake shoes, brake pads, cable and all rubber parts (except oil seal and glass run).
- any vehicle which has been used for competition or racing.
- any repairs or replacement required as a result of accidents or collision.
- any defects caused by misuse, negligence, abnormal use or insufficient care.
- any vehicle which has been modified or altered, including without limitation, the installation of performance accessories.
- any vehicle on which parts or accessories not approved by Maruti have been used.
- any vehicle which has not been operated in accordance with the operating instructions in the Maruti Owner's Manual,
- any vehicle which has not received, during the warranty term, the service inspections prescribed in the Maruti Owner's Manual.
- any vehicle which has been assembled, disassembled, adjusted or repaired by other than an Maruti authorised
Read more Suzuki 1999 Baleno User Manual on PDF Below