INTRODUCTION Suzuki SX4SX4 SEDAN
Thank you for choosing SUZUKI and welcome to our growing family. Your choice was a wise one; SUZUKI products are a great value that will give you years of driving pleasure.
This Owner’s Manual was prepared to help you have a safe, enjoyable, and trouble-free experience with your SUZUKI. In it you will learn about the vehicle’s operation, its safety features and maintenance requirements. Please read it carefully before operating your vehicle. Afterwards, keep this Manual in the glove box for future reference. Should you resell the vehicle, please leave this Manual with it for the next owner.
In addition to the Owner’s Manual, the other booklets provided with your SUZUKI explain the vehicle’s warranties. We recommend you read them as well to familiarize yourself with this important information.
When planning the regular scheduled maintenance of your SUZUKI, we recommend you visit your local SUZUKI dealership. Their fac- tory-trained technicians will provide the best possible service and use only genuine SUZUKI parts and accessories.
SERVICE STATION GUIDE Suzuki SX4SX4 SEDAN
- Fuel (see section 1)
- Engine hood (see section 5)
- Tire changing tools (see section 5)
- Engine oil dipstick <Yellow> (see section 9)
- Automatic transaxle fluid dipstick <Red> (see section 9)
- Engine coolant (see section 9)
- Windshield washer fluid (see section 9)
- Battery (see section 9)
- Tire pressure (see tire information label on driver’s door lock pillar)
- Spare tire (see section 9)
LOCATION OF WARNING MESSAGES
Read and follow all of the warnings (labels etc.) on your vehicle. Make sure you understand all of them. Keep them on the vehicle. Do not remove the messages for any reason. If a label comes off or the messages become difficult to be read, have it corrected by your SUZUKI dealer.
- Air bag warning labels (on both sun visors)
- Passenger seat belt warning label
- Rear center seat belt warning label
- Jacking warning label
- Fuel filler cap message
- Brake fluid cap message
- Engine cooling fan warning label
- Radiator cap warning label
- Air conditioner warning label
- Battery label
- Compact spare tire warning label
- Rear outboard seat belt warning label
- Side air bag warning label
Read more Suzuki SX4SX4 SEDAN Owner's Manual on PDF Below