Hunter 44155C Owner's Manual
Owners Manual Model 44155C
Thank you for choosing a Hunter programmable thermostat. Your new Hunter thermostat will provide years of reliable service and year-round energy savings. Please read this manual before beginning installation and save this booklet for complete operation instructions.
What You Need
This thermostat includes two #8 slotted screws and two wall anchors for mounting. To install your new thermostat, you will need the
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Small Phillips-head screwdriver
- Electric drill and 3/16” bit
- Two 1.5 Volt (AA) size alkaline batteries
UNINSTALLING THE EXISTING UNIT
- Turn the system power OFF from the existing thermostat. Turn the power to the HVAC system OFF at the main power panel or at the furnace.
- Remove the existing thermostat cover to access the wires from the wall. (Some thermostats may have multiple covers, screws or other locking devices that must be removed or disengaged.)
- Locate, but do not disconnect the wires. (If wires are not visible, they may be connected to the back of the wall plate. Some models may have doors that open to expose the wires and mounting screws.)
- Using the provided stickers, label each wire according to the chart.
- If the terminals are not labeled, contact a qualified HVAC technician.
- Note: Wire colors do not always comply with standards, so wire color should be ignored. Refer to the existing terminal designation for proper identification.
- *If wires marked Y & C are both present, C may be a Common wire and should not be used. If you have a wire marked C, do not connect it to any terminal. This wire is used only for non-battery powered thermostats.
- Do not let the wires slip back into the wall during disconnection. You may want to secure the wires to the wall as you disconnect them. After all wires are labeled, disconnect each wire and remove the existing wall plate.
INSTALLING THE WALL PLATE
- Remove the wall plate from the new thermostat by pressing the release tab on the bottom of the thermostat.
- Position the new wall plate on the wall and pull the labeled wires through the opening.
- If the existing holes do not match those on the Hunter wall plate, or if there are no existing holes, visually level the wall plate and mark the wall for two holes.
Readmore and Download Hunter 44155C Owner's Manual
|Title||: Hunter 44155C Owner's Manual|
|Pages||: 52 Pages|
|File Size||: 2 MB|