Hunter Thermostat 44360 User's Manual
Table of Contents Hunter Thermostat 44360
Read This Before Installing Thermostat 5
What You Need 8
Remove Old Thermostat 8
Wire Labeling 9
Mount Wallplate and Thermostat 11
Connect Wires and Mount Thermostat Cover to Wall Plate 12
Selector Switches 13
Setting Time and Day 14
Default Programs 16
Personal Program Schedule 17
Manual Programming 18
Weekday / Weekend Programming 19
7- Day Programming 21
Reviewing Programs 22
Reviewing the Current Temperature Setting 23
System Selector Switch 24
Fan Switch 24
Temporary Manual Override 25
(continued) on Manual PDF Below
Read This Before Installing Thermostat
Read the entire installation section of this Owner’s Manual thoroughly before you begin to install or operate your Hunter Thermostat.
Remove the mylar label from the display window.
2. INSTALLATION Hunter 44360
All installation is normally performed at your thermostat.
3. PROGRAMMING Hunter 44360
You can practice programming before installing your thermostat by inserting and connecting the batteries and following the instructions on page 14. This can be done while you relax in your favorite chair and is a very good way to familiarize yourself with all the functions of your Hunter Thermostat.
4. OPERATION Hunter 44360
Your Hunter Thermostat is designed to operate with most gas, oil, electric or 2-wire hot water heating, and air conditioning systems that have 24-volt or millivolt control. This Hunter Thermostat will not control multistage heating or cooling systems, 110/220 V systems, or 3 wire zone systems.
5. COMPRESSOR PROTECTION Hunter 44360
The thermostat provides a 4-minute delay after shutting off the compressor before it can be restarted. This feature will prevent damage to your air conditioner compressor caused by rapid cycling. It does not provide a delay when there are power outages.
6. TEMPERATURE RANGE Hunter 44360
Your thermostat can be programmed between 40°F and 95°F (5°C and 35°C). However, it will display room temperatures from 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C).
7. POWER FAILURE Hunter 44360
Whenever the main power is interrupted or fails, the battery power retains the programs and current time.
Mount Wallplate and Thermostat
- Remove the wallplate from your thermostat by pressing the release tab on the bottom of the thermostat. (See Figure 2.)
- Position wallplate on wall and pull existing wires through large opening. Then level for appearance. Mark holes for plastic anchors provided if your existing holes do not line up with those on the Hunter wallplate.
- Drill holes with 3/16” bit and gently tap anchors into the holes until flush with wall.
- Reposition wallplate to wall, pulling wires through large opening. Insert mounting screws provided into wall anchor and tighten. (See Figure 3.)
Readmore and Download Hunter Thermostat 44360 User's Manual
|Title||: Hunter Thermostat 44360 User's Manual|
|Pages||: 23 Pages|
|File Size||: 2 MB|