Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 Touchscreen Thermostat Manual
Blue Universal Touchscreen Thermostat with Automatic Heat/Cool Changeover Option PART NO. 37- 7388B Replaces 37-7388A 1529 Single Stage, Heat Pump Installation and Operating Instructions
Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 THERMOSTAT APPLICATION GUIDE
|Single Stage 1
No Heat Pump (SS1)
|Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Only,
Cool Only or Heat/Cool
Systems, 2 or 3 wire Hydronic
Zone (Hot Water or Steam)
Systems, 24 Volt or Millivolt
|Heat Pump 1
Single Stage Compressor
Heat Pump (HP1)
|Single Stage Compressor Heat
Pump Systems with
Stages Aux./Emergency Heat
Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 THERMOSTAT Spesifications
Battery Power mV to 30 VAC, NEC Class II, 50/60 Hz or DC
Input-Hardwire 20 to 30 VAC
Terminal Load 1.5A per terminal, 2.5A maximum all terminals combined
Setpoint Range 45 to 99°F (7 to 37°C)
Rated Differentials: Fast. Slow
Heat (Single Stage/Multi-Stage) 0.6°F - 1.5°F
Cool (Single Stage/Multi-Stage) 1.2°F - 1.7°F
Heat Pump 1.2°F - 1.7°F
Emer Heat 0.6°F - 1.7°F
Operating Ambient 32°F to +105°F (0 to +41°C)
Operating Humidity 90% non-condensing max.
Shipping Temperature Range -40 to +150°F (-40 to +65°C)
Dimensions Thermostat 4-9/16"H x 5-13/16"W x 1-3/16"D
Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 Power Stealing Switches
The Power Stealing Switches (Fig. 1) should be left in the "On" position for most systems. The information in the following table details the thermostat power method and switch options
Thermostat Power Method
Battery Powered, no 24 Volt system power available.
Switches "On", thermostat runs on batteries.
Hardwired with Battery Back-up, for 24 Volt systems with common connection from transformer to "C" terminal on thermostat.
Switches "On", thermostat runs on power directly from transformer with battery backup.
*Battery Powered with Power Stealing Assist, for 24 Volt systems with no common connection from transformer to "C" terminal on thermostat.
Switches "On", thermostat runs on batteries and supplemental power drawn through the heat or cool circuit.
*Power Stealing Assist is very reliable to increase battery life, but on a small number of heating or cooling systems with high impedance electronic modules you may observe one of the following conditions:
- The furnace draft inducer motor may run with no call for heat.
- The furnace fan may turn on with no call for heat or may not turn off.
- The furnace may not turn off when the call for heat ends.
- The air conditioner may not turn off when the call for cool ends.
If the Power Stealing Assist method is not compatible with your system, place the Power Stealing Switches to "Off". This cancels Power Stealing Assist, operates the thermostat on batteries and corrects the condition.
Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 Programming and Configuration Items
- Displays and "Keypad Lockout" when in keypad lockout mode. Displays and "Temperature Limit" and "Keypad Lockout" when limited range is activated and locked. Displays only "Temperature Limit" when limited range is activated.
- Indicates period of day being programmed.
- RUN SCHEDULE (run program) key.
- SET TIME key or HOLD temperature key.
- Displays "Change Filter"/"Change UV Lamp" when the system has run for the programmed filter/UV lamp time period as a reminder to change or clean your filter or to replace UV lamp.
- COPY key or INSTALLER CONFIG key.
- CLEAN DISPLAY key allows 30 seconds to wipe off the display or ADVANCE DAY key for programming.
- Used in programming to set time and in configuration menu to change selections.
- "Hold Until" indicates the time when a temporary hold period will end.
- "Hours" and "Days" displays during steps in installer configuration.
- The words "Hold At" are displayed when the thermostat is in the HOLD mode. "Temporary Hold At" is displayed when the thermostat is in a temporary HOLD mode.
- "System On" indicates when heating or cooling stage is energized,
- "Copy" indicates the copy program feature is being used during programming.
- A steady "Cool Savings" display indicates the feature is enabled in the installer menu. A flashing "Cool Savings" display indicates the feature is active.
- "Remote" indicates that the indoor remote temperature sensor, is being accessed. "Outdoor Remote" indicates the outdoor remote temperature sensor is being accessed.
- Display time, remote temperature.
- "Heat Pump" displays when the system configuration is set in HP1.
- "Call for Service" indicates a fault in the heating/cooling systems. It does not indicate a fault in the thermostat.
- Auto Schedule key for Auto Schedule function
- In Configuration Menu, shows screen number. If blank, thermostat is earlier model and requires instruction sheet 37-7388A
Readmore and Download Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 Touchscreen Thermostat Manual
|Title||: Emerson White Rodgers 1F97-1277 Touchscreen Thermostat Manual|
|Pages||: 14 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|