Honeywell TH3110D1008 Troubleshooting
If you have difficulty with your thermostat, please try the following suggestions. Most problems can be corrected quickly and easily.
Display is blank
- Check circuit breaker and reset if necessary.
- Make sure power switch at heating & cooling system is on.
- Make sure furnace door is closed securely.
- Make sure fresh AA alkaline batteries are correctly installed (see page 4).
Heating or cooling system does not respond
- Set system switch to Heat (see page 3). Make sure the temperature is set higher than the Inside temperature.
- Set system switch to Cool (see page 3). Make sure the temperature is set lower than the Inside temperature.
- Wait 5 minutes for the system to respond.
Temperature settings do not change
Make sure heating and cooling temperatures are set to acceptable ranges:
- Heat: 40° to 90°F (4.5° to 32°C).
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C).
“Cool On” or
“Heat On” is flashing
- Compressor protection feature is engaged. Wait 5 minutes for the system to restart safely, without damage to the compressor (see page 4).
“Heat On” is not displayed
- Set the System switch to Heat, and set the temperature level above the current room temperature (see page 3).
“Cool On” is not displayed
- Set the System switch to Cool, and set the temperature level below the current room temperature (see page 3).
Read More Honeywell TH3110D1008 Owner's Manual on PDF Below