Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Installation Guide
Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Getting started
Follow these basic steps to install this thermostat, set installer options, and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
Installing the Honeywell TH8321WF1001 thermostat
- Separate wallplate from thermostat. Press button on top and pull to remove the wallplate.
- Mount wallplate as shown. Mount new wallplate using screws and anchors included with the thermostat. Drill 3/16-in holes for drywall. Drill 7/32-in holes for plaster.
- Connect power. 24VAC power is required. Connect common side of transformer to C terminal.
- Wire the thermostat. Refer to the table and wiring diagrams on the next page. a Turn on 24VAC NOW. 24VAC (C wire) is required.
- Mount thermostat on wallplate. Align thermostat at bottom and snap into place as shown.
Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Reference to key features
- Current display. Underlined label signifies the current display.
- Mode control buttons. Use to change settings for Fan or System Heat/Cool.
- Menu. Select options to: set schedules, view equipment status, change IAQ settings, access installer options*, etc.
- Current status. Shows system mode (heat/cool), outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Current schedule. Shows desired temperature and schedule status.
- Indoor conditions. Shows indoor temperature and humidity.
- Current Time.
- Alert Light. On when alert message is active or system is set to Em Heat.
Read More Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Installation Guide pdf Below