Emerson White Rodger 1F95-1280 Manual
Blue Commercial Touchscreen Universal Thermostat with Damper or Economizer Control and Automatic Heat/Cool Changeover Option
White Rodger 1F95-1280 Single Stage, Multi-Stage, Heat Pump Installation and Operating Instructions
White Rodger 1F95-1280 THERMOSTAT APPLICATION GUIDE
|Single Stage 1
No Heat Pump (SS1)
|Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Only, Cool Only or Heat/Cool Systems, 2 or 3 wire Hydronic Zone (Hot Water or Steam) Systems, 24 Volt or Millivolt||1/1||1/2|
|Multi Stage 2
No Heat Pump (MS2)
|Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Only, Cool Only or Heat/Cool Systems, 2 or 3 wire Hydronic Zone (Hot Water or Steam) Systems, 24 Volt or Millivolt||2/2||2/3|
|Heat Pump 1
Compressor Heat Pump (HP1)
|Single Stage Compressor Heat Pump Systems - up to 2 Stages Aux./Emergency Heat||3/1||3/2|
|Heat Pump 2
Two Stage or Two
Compressor Heat Pump (HP2)
|Two Stage or Two Compressor Heat Pump systems - up to 2 Stages Aux./Emergency Heat||4/2||4/3|
Installing New White Rodger 1F95-1280 Thermostat
- Pull the thermostat body off the thermostat base. Forcing or prying on the thermostat will cause damage to the unit.
- Place base over hole in wall and mark mounting hole locations on wall using base as a template.
- Move base out of the way. Drill mounting holes. If you are using existing mounting holes and the holes drilled are too large and do not allow you to tighten base snugly, use plastic screw anchors to secure the base.
- Fasten base snugly to wall using mounting holes shown in Figure 1 and two mounting screws. Leveling is for appearance only and will not affect thermostat operation.
- Connect wires to terminal block on base using appropriate wiring schematic.
- Push excess wire into wall and plug hole with a fire resistant material (such as fiberglass insulation) to prevent drafts from affecting thermostat operation.
- Carefully line the thermostat up with the base and snap into place.
White Rodger 1F95-1280 Battery Location
2 "AA" alkaline batteries are included in the thermostat at the factory with a battery tag to prevent power drainage. Remove the battery tag to engage the batteries. To replace batteries, set system to OFF, remove thermostat from wall and install the batteries in the rear along the top of the thermostat (see Figure 1). For best results, use a premium brand "AA" alkaline battery such as Duracell® or Energizer®. If the home is going to be unoccupied for an extended period (over 3 months) and is battery indicator displayed, the batteries should be replaced before leaving.
Power Stealing Switches
The Power Stealing Switches (Fig. 1) should be left in the "On" position for most systems. The information in the following table details the thermostat power method and switch options.
Thermostat Power Method
Battery Powered, no 24
Volt system power available .
Switches "On", thermostat runs on batteries .
Hardwired with Battery Back-up, for 24 Volt systems with common connection from transformer to "C" terminal on thermostat .
Switches "On", thermostat runs on power directly from transformer with battery backup .
*Battery Powered with Power Stealing Assist, for 24 Volt systems with no common connection from transformer to "C" terminal on thermostat .
Switches "On", thermostat runs on batteries and supplemental power drawn through the heat or cool circuit .
*Power Stealing Assist is very reliable to increase battery life, but on a small number of heating or cooling systems with high impedance electronic modules you may observe one of the following conditions:
- The furnace draft inducer motor may run with no call for heat.
- The furnace fan may turn on with no call for heat or may not turn off.
- The furnace may not turn off when the call for heat ends.
- The air conditioner may not turn off when the call for cool ends.
If the Power Stealing Assist method is not compatible with your system, place the Power Stealing Switches to "Off". This cancels Power Stealing Assist, operates the thermostat on batteries and corrects the condition.
Readmore Troubleshooting, Spesification, Setting and Configuration and Download Emerson White Rodger 1F95-1280 Manual
|Title||: Emerson White Rodger 1F95-1280 Manual|
|Pages||: 14 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|