Emerson White Rodgers TYPE 152, 176, 196 Manual
These room thermostats are especially designed for controlling heating equipment operating on line voltage with heavy electrical loads. They are suitable for operation of unit heaters, boilers, furnaces, electric heaters, etc., or any similar application requiring a heavy duty room thermostat.
THESE CONTROLS MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED INSTALLER.
Do not exceed the specification ratings. All wiring must conform to local and national electrical codes and ordinances. This control is a precision instrument, and should be handled carefully. Rough handling or distorting components could cause the control to malfunction. This control has been accurately calibrated at the factory. Any attempt to calibrate this control will void the White-Rodgers warranty.
Emerson White Rodgers TYPE 152, 176, 196 Installation
The proper location of a heavy duty room thermostat is very important to assure good performance. The following general rules will help in determining the proper location:
- Make sure that it is in a place where air circulates around it freely. This is important.
- Never install it on or near an outside wall.
- Keep it away from windows or doors.
- Don’t locate it too close to a strong light or any other false source of heat such as direct sunlight, steam lines, etc.
- Mount it on a post or a partitioning wall, but make sure that there are no pipes or duct work in that wall or directly behind it.
- If the electrical conduit leads into a cooler or a warmer room, plug up the space around the wires in the conduit with rock wool.
Readmore and Download Emerson White Rodgers TYPE 152, 176, 196 Manual PDF
|Title||: Emerson White Rodgers TYPE 152, 176, 196 Manual PDF|
|Pages||: 8 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|