WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W ELECTRIC HEAT THERMOSTAT Installation Manual
About WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W ELECTRIC HEAT THERMOSTAT
The Type 1A65/1A65W Electric Heat Thermostat is designed for use on all types of electrical heating installations such as cable heat, baseboards, wall insert heaters, etc. Its narrow operating differential and the ability of its fully exposed knob to sense both radiant heat and room air temperature make this control ideal for use on such installations.
Dial Setting: Knob may be set anywhere between 40° and 85°F by simply turning knob so that indicator on knob points to the desired setting.
This control is a precision instrument, and should be handled carefully. Rough handling or distorting components could cause the control to malfunction. Take care not to push or damage the knob sensing element during installation. All wiring must conform to local and national electrical
codes and ordinances.
WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W Spesification
Switch Rating: Non-Inductive
- 22A (2500W) 120 VAC
- 22A (5000W) 240 VAC
- 18A (5000W) 277 VAC
Temperature Range: 40° to 85°F
- Differential: 1°F
- Switch Action: Open on rise
- Contact Structure: SPST
WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W Installation Procedure
If the heating equipment manufacturer has made provisions or recommendations for the location of this control, then follow those instructions. If not, the following suggestions should be observed.
- The control should be mounted in the wall, approximately five feet from the floor, as near as possible to the centre of the controlled area.
- It should be mounted on a partitioning wall, not on an outside wall.
- It should be mounted as far as possible from undesirable sources of heat and cold such as:
- Windows and doors
- Direct rays from sun
- Hot water or cold water pipes
- Adjoining outside walls
WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W Wiring
All wiring must conform to local and national electrical codes and ordinances. The thermostat may be mounted in any standard 2” x 3” electrical outlet box. For ease of installation use a deep type box.
- Make electrical connection to thermostat leads with wire nuts or other local code approved devices. All connections must be tight.
- Push the lead wires into the outlet box and mount the thermostat to the outlet box with screws provided. Take care not to push or damage the knob sensing element during installation.
- Snap on the thermostat cover and turn knob to desired setting.
Readmore and Download WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W ELECTRIC HEAT THERMOSTAT Installation Manual
|Title||: WHITE RODGERS 1A65/1A65W ELECTRIC HEAT THERMOSTAT Installation Manual|
|Pages||: 2 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|