About This Manual Epson Expression Home XP-235 Manual
Introduction to the Manuals
The latest versions of the following manuals are available from the Epson support website. http://www.epson.eu/Support (Europe)
http://support.epson.net/ (outside Europe)
- Start Here (paper manual) Provides you with information on setting up the printer and installing the software.
- User's Guide (digital manual) This manual. Provides instructions on using the printer, replacing ink cartridges, maintenance, and solving problems.
- Network Guide (digital manual)
Provides information on network settings and solving problems when using the printer on a network. As well as the manuals above, see the help included in the various Epson software application
Descriptions Used in this Epson Expression Home XP-235 Manual
- Screenshots of the printer driver and the EPSON Scan (scanner driver) screens are from Windows 8.1 or Mac OS X v10.9.x. The content displayed on the screens varies depending on the model and situation.
- llustrations of the printer used in this manual are examples only. Although there may be slight differences depending on the model, the method of operation is the same.
Operating System References
In this manual, terms such as "Windows 8.1", "Windows 8", "Windows 7", "Windows Vista", and "Windows XP" refer to the following operating systems. Additionally, "Windows" is used to refer to all versions.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition operating system
Mac OS X
In this manual, "Mac OS X v10.9.x" refers to "OS X Mavericks" and "Mac OS X v10.8.x" refers to "OS X Mountain Lion". Additionally, "Mac OS X" is used to refer to "Mac OS X v10.9.x", "Mac OS X v10.8.x", "Mac OS X v10.7.x" and "Mac OS X v10.6.x".
Read More Epson Expression Home XP-235 Manual on PPDF Below