INSTALLATION Honeywell 201-528-100-WH
Select a location about 1.5m (5ft.) above the floor with good air circulation at average temperature. Do not mount thermostat where it may be affected by:
- Drafts or dead spots behind doors or in corners.
- Hot or cold air from ducts.
- Radiant heat from sun or appliances.
- Concealed pipes or chimneys.
- Unheated (un-cooled) areas behind the thermostat.
- If RF equipped, do not install near other RF sources/transmitters.
- When the thermostat is equipped with PIR, consider view angle, range characteristics, and mounting position for proper coverage.
Mounting Honeywell 201-528-100-WH
The INNCOM e7 thermostat is typically mount on a standard double-gang (4 x 4) junction box. The installation kit provides a Smart Wall Mounting Plate and an optional Spacer Ring. The optional Spacer Ring is only required when a standard double-gang (4 x 4) junction box is not available, or when more space is required for wiring. If mounted on a single-gang box, the right side (keypad side) of the e7 overlaps the wall area to the right. A low-voltage mounting plate, mud ring, or low-voltage caddy may be used for mounting 24 volt applications.
To mount the e7, complete the following steps:
- Position the optional spacer ring (if used) and Smart Wall Mounting Plate as shown in Fig. 1.
- Ensure the optional spacer ring (if used) and Smart Mounting Plate are oriented with the raised arrow pointing UP. Snap them together, ensuring all 4 corner snap hooks are attached, then attach them to the junction box using the supplied screws.
- Use wire nuts to connect the Power and HVAC wiring harness to the power and valve/fan control signal wires within the electrical box. See the pre-defined commissioning document for application-specific wire connections.
- To connect the unit to the input power and the relays to the loads, plug the pre-wired power and HVAC signal harness connector into the female receptacle at the back of the e7 (H1). When using mixed voltage, voltage separation must be maintained. Line voltage must reside in the left side of the gang box. Low voltage must reside in the right side of the gang box.
- Hook the tabs at the top rear of the e7 housing into the matching depressions at the top of the Smart Mounting Plate and rotate the bottom of the housing toward the wall until it snaps into place.
- Secure the housing to the Smart Mounting Plate with the two small captive screws at the bottom of the housing.
- Apply power to the e7 by closing the applicable supply breaker. After connecting power, wait 5 seconds. values will begin appearing on the LCD display.
Show Honeywell 201-528-100-WH Manuals on PDF Below :