About Honeywell CMR707A1049 User Guide
The Honeywell CMR707 is a programmable room thermostat designed to control your heating system efficiently, providing comfortable temperatures when you are at home and energy savings when you are away. The following instructions explain how to set up, program and operate your Honeywell CMR707 Programmable Room Thermostat.
Honeywell CMR707A1049 Features
- Ergonomic user interface featuring an ‘OK-button’.
- Large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screen.
- 7-day heating program to match your lifestyle, whilst maximising energy savings.
- 4 independent temperature levels per day (from 5°C to 35°C).
- Holiday button saves energy by letting you reduce the temperature for 1 to 99 days.
- Built-in Memory holds the user program indefinitely.
SETTING-UP THE Honeywell CMR707
This section shows you how to setup and run the thermostat in 3 simple steps:
STEP 1: Installing the Batteries
Note: if the ‘Low Battery’ Indicator is showing or the thermostat screen is blank (no symbols or digits are displayed) replace the batteries as follows, otherwise, please go directly to Step 2: Setting the Date and Time.
To install the Batteries:
- Lift up the front cover of the thermostat to reveal the battery cover and product controls.
- Remove the battery cover by pressing down and sliding out.
- Insert the 2 x AA LR6 Alkaline Batteries supplied with the thermostat, ensuring the correct orientation (see ‘Controls Layout’ on page 2).
- After a short pause the thermostat will display information on the screen and is now ready for use.
- Replace the battery cover by sliding it firmly back into the front of the thermostat.
STEP 2: Setting the Day and Time
To set the Day and Time:
- Press the DAY button once and the ‘day indicator’ will begin to flash.
- Press the DAY button until the correct day is reached (Day 1 = Monday). Press the green button to confirm.
- Press either of the or buttons once to enter time setting mode. The LCD screen flashes the time digits (when the unit is powered for the first time the display shows 12:00).
- Use the or buttons to set the correct time then press the green button to confirm. Each press of the buttons will change the time by one minute and holding them down will change the time slowly at first and get progressively quicker. Note: If this mode is entered accidentally then press the AUTO, MAN or OFF buttons to exit.
STEP 3: Running the Built-in Heating Program
The thermostat is now ready for operation. Press the AUTO button and the built-in heating program will start running. Note: The built-in heating program has been designed to provide normal comfort requirements, but if you want to customise the settings please see the next section ‘Programming the CMR707’.
Readmore and Download Honeywell CMR707A1049 User Guide PDF below