Honeywell NOMA THM301M User's Manual
Features Honeywell NOMA THM301M:
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Real-time clock showing day, hour and minute - in selectable 12 or 24 hour display format Separate Weekday/Weekend programs with 4 programs per day
- Separate Heat/Cool programs with built-in protection for the air-conditioner compressor Display and set temperature in °C or °F
- Interface with heating or air-conditioning systems for automatic temperature control
Programs Honeywell NOMA THM301M:
This thermostat is equipped with separate programming for weekdays and weekends, with four programs each.
Program 1: this is typically for the morning when you may prefer a warmer temperature.
Program 2: this is an energy-savings mode, for the time you are away from home. The setting can be adjusted to minimize energy consumption.
Program 3: this is for the time you return home and want the house at a comfortable temperature, typically warmer settings during winter and cooler settings during summer.
Program 4: this is a sleep mode. You may choose to set temperature for energy savings or comfort as desired.
- The 4 programs for weekdays and the 4 programs for weekends are independent. You may set them to the same or different time/temperature combination.
- Heating and Cooling modes also have separate programs
Heating Program Honeywell NOMA THM301M:
- Slide the system switch to the HEAT position and press the PROGRAM key once, the P1 and SET symbols will appear on the display. MO to FR symbol is shown indicating Weekday program is being displayed. (Figure 3)
- Use AHEAD or BACK to select the desired start time for weekday program 1.
- Use UP or DOWN (on extreme right) to set the desired temperature.
- Temperature can be set in increments of 0.5°.
- Program time can be set in increments of 10 minutes.
- After setting correct time and temperature for program 1, press PROGRAM again to display weekday program 2. Use same method to set the desired time and temperature for program 2.
- Repeat the procedures for weekday program 3 and 4, and weekend programs 1-4. (Figure 4)
- After complete setting of all 8 programs, press PROGRAM to return to normal display (SET symbol will disappear). Leaving the thermostat without any keys pressed for 16 seconds while setting will also return the display to normal.
- The PROGRAM key can also be used anytime to review all the set programs.
- To terminate the programming sequence at anytime, press DISPLAY key.
Read More Honeywell NOMA THM301M User's Manual on PDF Below