Honeywell PRO 3000 Series installation Manual
Remove the wallplate from the thermostat by pulling from the bottom, then follow directions below for mounting.
- Pull wires through wire hole.
- Position wallplate on wall, level and mark hole positions with pencil.
- Drill holes at marked positions as shown below, then tap in supplied wall anchors.
- Place wallplate over anchors, insert and tighten mounting screws.
Fan operation settings (TH3110D only)
Gas or Oil: For gas or oil heating systems, leave the fan operation switch in this factory-set position. (This setting is for systems that control the fan in a call for heat.)
Electric or Heat Pump: Change the switch to this setting for heat pump or electric heat systems. (This setting is for systems that allow the thermostat to control the fan in a call for heat, if a fan wire is connected to the G terminal.)
Follow the procedure below to configure the thermostat to match the installed heating/cooling system, and customize feature operation as desired. To begin, press and hold the UP and DOWN buttons until the display changes.
- Press DOWN to change settings.
- Press UP to advance to next function.
- Press and hold UP DOWN to exit and save settings.
Honeywell PRO 3000 Series Troubleshooting
If you have difficulty with your thermostat, please try the following suggestions. Most problems can be corrected quickly and easily.
Display is blank
- Check circuit breaker and reset if necessary.
- Make sure power switch at heating & cooling system is on.
- Make sure furnace door is closed securely.
- Make sure fresh AA alkaline batteries are correctly installed (see page 2).
Heating or cooling system does not respond
- Set system switch to Heat. Make sure the temperature is set higher than the Inside temperature.
- Set system switch to Cool. Make sure the temperature is set lower than the Inside temperature.
- Wait 5 minutes for the system to respond.
Temperature settings do not change
Make sure heating and cooling temperatures are set to
- Heat: 40° to 90°F (4.5° to 32°C).
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C).
“Cool On” or “Heat On” is flashing
- Compressor protection feature is engaged. Wait 5 minutes for the system to restart safely, without damage to the compressor.
“Heat On” is not displayed
- Set the System switch to Heat, and set the temperature level above the current room temperature.
“Cool On” is not displayed
- Set the System switch to Cool, and set the temperature level below the current room temperature.
Honeywell PRO 3000 Series Spesification
Heat: 40° to 90°F (4.5° to 32°C)
Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
Operating Ambient Temperature
32° to 120°F (0° to 48.9°C)
-20° to 120°F (-28.9° to 48.9°C)
Operating Relative Humidity
5% to 90% (non-condensing)
3-13/16” H x 5-3/8” W x 1-1/4” D
97 mm H x 137 mm W x 32 mm D
System Voltage (50/60Hz) Running Current
Heat (1st stage) 20-30 Vac Running Current 0.02-1.0 A
(Powerpile) 750 mV DC Running Current 100 mA DC
Emergency heat 20-30 Vac Running Current 0.02-1.0 A
Auxiliary heat 20-30 Vac Running Current 0.02-1.0 A
Cooling 20-30 Vac Running Current 0.02-1.0 A
Readmore and Download Honeywell PRO 3000 Series installation Manual
|Title||: Honeywell PRO 3000 Series installation Manual|
|Pages||: 24 Pages|
|File Size||: 5 MB|