Honeywell PRO 3000 Series Wallplate installation Manual
Remove the wallplate from the thermostat by pulling from the bottom, then follow directions below for mounting.
- Pull wires through wire hole.
- Position wallplate on wall, level and mark hole positions with pencil.
- Drill holes at marked positions as shown below, then tap in supplied wall anchors.
- Place wallplate over anchors, insert and tighten mounting screws.
Fan operation settings (TH3110D only)
Gas or Oil: For gas or oil heating systems, leave the fan operation switch in this factory-set position. (This setting is for systems that control the fan in a call for heat.)
Electric or Heat Pump: Change the switch to this setting for heat pump or electric heat systems. (This setting is for systems that allow the thermostat to control the fan in a call for heat, if a fan wire is connected to the G terminal.)
Follow the procedure below to configure the thermostat to match the installed heating/cooling system, and customize feature operation as desired. To begin, press and hold the UP and DOWN buttons until the display changes.
- Press DOWN to change settings.
- Press UP to advance to next function.
- Press and hold UP DOWN to exit and save settings.
Readmore and Download Honeywell PRO 3000 Series Manual PDF Below