About Honeywell PRO TH2000 Series Operating Manual
This manual covers the following models:
TH2110D: For 1-Heat / 1-Cool systems
TH2210D: For 2-Heat / 1-Cool heat pump systems
(Remove thermostat from wallplate and turn over to find model number.)
Your new Honeywell thermostat has been designed to give you many years of reliable service and easy-to-use, push-button climate control.
Honeywell PRO TH2000 Features
- Backlit display is easy to read
- Displays ambient (measured) temperature at all times
- One-touch access to setpoint temperature
- Energy Star® compliant to greatly reduce your heating/cooling expenses
- Separate programmable weekday/weekend schedules (5+2 day programming)
- Temporary and permanent override of schedule
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery™ ensures right temperature at the right time
- Built-in compressor protection
This thermostat is ready to go
Simply perform the three steps below and the thermostat is in operation:
- Set the clock...............................................See page 5
- Select whether to heat or cool................See page 6
- Select whether to run the fan continuously or only when needed......See page 7
Your thermostat is pre-programmed with Energy Star® settings. If you do not wish to use
these settings, you can:
- Modify the schedule ................................... See page 10
- Temporarily override the schedule .........See page 11
- Permanently override the schedule.........See page 12
Honeywell PRO TH2000 Quick reference to controls
Honeywell PRO TH2000 Quick reference to display screen
Honeywell PRO TH2000 Set the clock
- Press the Set button. Set Time will flash on the screen.
- Press the UP or DOWN button to set the time.
- Press the Set button again. Set Day will flash on the screen.
- Press the UP or DOWN button to select the day of the week.
- Press the Run button to save the changes & exit. (The changes are also saved if you do not press any button for 60 seconds.)
NOTE: The clock has lost its settings when the time display flashes. If the thermostat is following the schedule, it will use the temperature settings programmed for the Wake period of the weekdays until you re-adjust the clock.
Honeywell PRO TH2000 Using the schedule
Press the Run button to follow the programmed schedule. For maximum energy savings while maintaining comfort, you can program the schedule such that the temperature is at an economical level when you sleep or leave for work and at a comfortable level when you are awake and at home. You can program up to four periods per day:
To program a period, you need to set its start time and its two temperature settings (one when the thermostat is in cooling mode and another one when it is in heating mode). The same settings are used every day from Monday to Friday and another set of settings are used for Saturday and Sunday. For example, you could program all four periods for the weekdays but only two periods (Wake and Sleep) for the weekends.
Readmore and Download Honeywell PRO TH2000 Series Operating Manual PDF Below