About Honeywell RLV210A
Honeywell RLV210A Application
This thermostat is designed to control an electric heating system such as a baseboard heater, a convector or a fan-forced heater. The thermostat CANNOT be used with:
- a resistive load under 1.25 A
- a resistive load over 12.5 A (120/208/240V)\
- a system driven by a contactor or a relay (inductive load)
- a central heating system
Honeywell RLV210A Supplied Parts
- One (1) thermostat
- Two (2) screws
- Two (2) solderless connectors for copper wires
Honeywell RLV210A Specifications
Temperature Setting Range: 5°C to 27°C (41°F to 80°F)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 120°F) non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 120°F)
Supply: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz; 208 VAC, 50/60Hz; 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Minimum Load: 1.25 A (150 W); 1.25 A (300 W)
Maximum Load: 12.5 A (1500 W); 12.5 A (3000 W)
Honeywell RLV210A Installation
WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard.
This thermostat is a line voltage control (120–240 Volts). Do not install it if you are not completely familiar with house wiring. If handled improperly, there is risk of electric shock hazard, which may cause serious injury or death.
- Connect the thermostat as shown on page 3.
- Remove the thermostat faceplate cover by prying it from the top or bottom with your fingers.
- Install the thermostat onto the electrical box using supplied screws.
- Place the faceplate cover back.
- Apply power to the heating system.
Readmore and Download Honeywell RLV210A Owner Manual PDF Below