Honeywell RLV4300 5-2 Programmable Thermostat Manual
This thermostat is designed to control an electric heating system such as a baseboard heater, a radiant ceiling, a convector or a fan-forced heater.
The thermostat CANNOT be used with:
- a resistive load under 1.25 A
- a resistive load over 12.5 A
- a system driven by a contactor or a relay (inductive load)
- a central heating system
Honeywell RLV4300 SUPPLIED PARTS
- One (1) thermostat
- Two (2) 6-32 mounting screws
- Two (2) solderless connectors
Honeywell RLV4300 5-2 Programmable Controls
Honeywell RLV4300 5-2 Programmable Display
Honeywell RLV4300 Installation guidelines
TURN OFF POWER TO THE HEATING SYSTEM AT THE MAIN POWER PANEL TO AVOID ELECTRICAL SHOCK.
- All cables and connections must comply with local electrical codes.
- This thermostat has tinned copper wires for line and load connections. Special CO/ALR solderless connectors must be used if these wires will be connected to aluminium conductors.
- Install the thermostat onto an electrical box.
- Install the thermostat about 1.5 m (5 feet) high, on an inside wall facing the heater.
- Avoid locations where there are air drafts (such as the top of a staircase or an air outlet), dead air spots (such as behind a door), or direct sunlight.
- Do not install the thermostat on a wall that conceals chimney or stove pipes.
- The thermostat wires are not polarized; either wire can be connected to the load or to the power supply.
Honeywell RLV4300 Wiring
Connect the thermostat wires to the heating system (load) and to the power supply using solderless connectors for copper wires.
Honeywell RLV4300 Advanced settings
NOTE: The parameter tables are on the following pages.
- Pull the cover down.
- Briefly insert a pointed object (e.g., paperclip) through the advanced setting opening. The first parameter will appear.
- To display the next parameter, press the Mode button.
- To modify a parameter, press the Up or Down button.
- To exit the menu, press the Ret button or do not press any button for 1 minute.
Readmore and Download Honeywell RLV4300 5-2 Programmable Thermostat Manual PDF Below