Honeywell RLV4305 Programmable Thermostat RLV4305A1000 Manual
Honeywell RLV4305 Application
This thermostat is designed to control an electric heating system such as a baseboard heater, a radiant ceiling, a convector or a fan-forced heater.
The thermostat CAN NOT be used with:
- a resistive load under 0.83 A
- a resistive load over 14.6 A
- a system driven by a contactor or a relay (inductive load)
- a central heating system.
WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard.
This thermostat is a line voltage control (120—240 Volts). Do not install it if you are not completely familiar with house wiring. If handled improperly, there is risk of electric shock hazard, which may cause serious injury or death.
- All cables and connections must comply with local electrical codes. This thermostat has tinned copper wires for line and load connections. Special CO/ALR solderless connectors must be used if these wires will be connected to aluminium conductors.
- Install the thermostat onto an electrical box
- Install the thermostat about b ft (I.b m) high, on an inside wall facing the heater
- Avoid locations where there are air drafts (such as the top of a staircase or an air outlet), dead air spots (such as behind a door), or direct sunlight.
- Do not install the thermostat on a wall that conceals chimney or stove pipes.
- I he thermostat wires are not polarized; either wire can be connected to the load or to the power supply.
Honeywell RLV4305 Wiring
Connect the thermostat wires to the power and to the load using solderless connectors for copper wires.
- Push the excess wires back inside the electrical box.
- Secure the thermostat to the electrical box using the provided screws.
- Insert the screws through either the right or left pair of mounting holes on the thermostat. NOTE: If there is a protective film or sticker on the thermostat's screen, peel it off.
- Apply power to the heating system. Verify the installation by checking that the heater can be turned on by raising the setpoint using the Up button and off by lowering the setpoint using the Down button. WARNING Keep the thermostat's air vents clean and free from obstructions.
Readmore and Download Honeywell RLV4305 Programmable Thermostat RLV4305A1000 Manual
|: Honeywell RLV4305 Programmable Thermostat RLV4305A1000 Manual
|: 4 Pages
|: 2 MB