About your Honeywell RTH2300
Your new thermostat has been designed to give you many years of reliable service and easy-to-use, push-button climate control.
Features Honeywell RTH2300
- Backlit display is easy to read
- Displays ambient (measured) temperature at all times
- One-touch access to setpoint temperature
- Separate programmable weekday/weekend schedules (5+2 day programming)
- Temporary and permanent override of schedule
- Built-in compressor protection
Quick reference to controls Honeywell RTH2300
Set the clock Honeywell RTH2300
- Press the Set button. Set Time will appear on the screen and the time display will flash.
- Press the Up or Down button to set the time.
- Press the Set button again. Set Day will flash on the screen.
- Press the Up or Down button to select the day of the week.
- Press the Run button to save the changes & exit. (The changes are also saved if you do not press any button for 60 seconds.)
NOTE: The clock has lost its settings when the time display flashes. If the thermostat is following the schedule, it will use the temperature settings programmed for the Wake period of the weekdays until you readjust the clock.
Show Honeywell RTH2300 Operating Manual on PDF Below