Honeywell RTH9580 Smart Series User Manual
Congratulations on your purchase of a Resideo Smart Colour touchscreen programmable thermostat. When registered to Total Connect Comfort Solutions, you can remotely monitor and control the heating and cooling system in your home or business—you can stay connected to your comfort system wherever you go.
Total Connect Comfort is the perfect solution if you travel frequently, own a vacation home, a business, getconnected.honeywellhome.com or manage an investment property or if you are simply looking for peace of mind.
This thermostat works with common 24 volt systems such as forced air, hydronic, heat pump, oil, gas, and electric. It will not work with millivolt systems, such as a gas fireplace, or with 120/240 volt systems such as baseboard electric heat.
Features of your smart thermostat (Honeywell RTH9580)
With your new thermostat, you can:
- Connect to the Internet to monitor and control your heating/cooling system.
- View and change your heating/cooling system settings.
- View and set temperature and schedules.
- Receive alerts via email and get automatic upgrades.
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (requires Wi-Fi set up and registration).
Setting up your thermostat
Setting up your smart programmable touchscreen thermostat is easy. It is preprogrammed and ready to go as soon as it is installed and registered.
- Insta Il your thermostat.
- Connect it to your home wireless network.
- Register online for remote access.
Installing your thermostat
Before you begin, you may want to watch a brief installation video. Use the QR Code' at the front of this guide, or go to getconnected.honeywellhome.com
You might need the following tools to install this thermostat:
- No. 2 Phillips screwdriver
- Drill and bits (4.5mm for pen drywall, 5.5mm for plaster) (optional)
- Level (optional) • Hammer (optional)
- Electrical tape (optional)
- Switch OFF power to your heating/cooling system. 1m porta nt! To protect your equipment, switch OFF the power to your heating/cooling system at the breaker box or the system switch. Circuit Heating/ breaker cooling box system power switch
- Remove old thermostat faceplateNote: You will need a and leave wires connected.picture of your wire. Take a picture of the wireconnections to wire the 2a new thermostat. connections for later reference.
Readmore and Download Honeywell RTH9580 Smart Series User Manual
|Title||: Honeywell RTH9580 Smart Series User Manual|
|Pages||: 36 Pages|
|File Size||: 53 MB|