Honeywell RTH9590 Wi-Fi With Voice Control Manual
Welcome Getting set up and ready is simple.
- Install your thermostat
- Connect your home Wi-Fi network.
- Register online for remote access.
Install your Honeywell RTH9590 thermostat
Switch OFF power to your heating/cooling system
- Important! To protect your equipment, switch OFF the power to your heating/ cooling system at the breaker box or the system switch.
- Confirm power is OFF. Try to turn on heating/ cooling equipment by changing temperature on your old thermostat. Your power is OFF if your system does not turn ON.
Remove old thermostat faceplate and leave wires connected
- Take a picture of the wire connections for later reference.
- If no wire is connected to a terminal labeled C or no C terminal exists on the old thermostat, view the Alternate Wiring videos at wifithermostat.com/videos
Readmore and Download Honeywell RTH9590 Wi-Fi With Voice Control Manual PDF Below