About Honeywell T7351 Commercial Programmable Manual
Honeywell T7351 APPLICATION
The T7351 Commercial Programmable Thermostat controls 24 Vac commercial single zone heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. The T7351 consists of a thermostat and subbase. The thermostat includes the display and keypad for 7-day programming. The subbase includes equipment control connections. The subbase mounts on the wall and the thermostat mounts to the subbase.
Honeywell T7351 INSTALLATION
When Installing this Product...
- Read these instructions carefully. Failure to follow them could damage the product or cause a hazardous condition.
- Check ratings given in instructions and on the product to ensure the product is suitable for your application.
- Installer must be a trained, experienced service technician.
- After installation is complete, check out product operation as provided in these instructions.
Do not install the thermostat where it can be affected by:
- drafts, or dead spots behind doors and in corners.
- hot or cold air from ducts.
- radiant heat from sun or appliances.
- concealed pipes and chimneys.
- unheated (uncooled) areas such as an outside wall behind the thermostat.
To avoid electrical interference, which can cause erratic performances, keep wiring runs as short as possible and do not run thermostat wires adjacent to the line voltage electrical distribution systems. Use shielded cable. The cable shield must be grounded only at the controlled equipment case.
WHEN USED TO SENSE ROOM TEMPERATURE
Install the thermostat about 5 ft. (1.5m) above the floor in an area with good air circulation at average temperature. (See Fig. 1.)
WHEN NOT USED TO SENSE ROOM TEMPERATURE
When using the remote-mounted temperature (and humidity) sensor(s) to sense ambient conditions, install the thermostat in an area that is accessible for setting and adjusting the temperature and settings. Install the remote-mounted sensor(s) about 5 ft. (1.5m) above the floor in an area with good air circulation at average temperature (See Fig. 1). If multiple remote sensors are required, they must be arranged in a temperature averaging network consisting of four sensors (See Fig. 2).
NOTE: Only TR21 models with no setpoint adjustment can be used for temperature averaging.
The subbase mounts horizontally.
- When using the internal temperature or humidity sensor, the device must be mounted horizontally (with the LCD facing upwards). Precise leveling is not needed.
- When using remote room temperature and humidity sensors, thermostat mounting orientation does not matter. Wall mounting (using standard drywall screws) is standard. Mounting to a 2 in. by 4 in. (50.8 mm by 101.6 mm) wiring box can be accomplished:
- for a horizontal box, no extra hardware is required.
- for a vertical box, part 209651A is required.
- Mount to European standard wall box (having 2.4 in.
(60.3 mm) between mounting screws in a horizontal line) with or without adaptive hardware.
- Position and level the subbase.NOTE: A level wallplate is only for appearance. The thermostat functions properly when not level.
- Use a pencil to mark the mounting holes. (See Fig. 3).
- Remove the subbase from the wall and drill two 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) holes in the wall (if drywall) as marked. For firmer material such as plaster or wood, drill two 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) holes.
- Gently tap anchors (provided) into the drilled holes until flush with the wall.
- Position the subbase over the holes, pulling wires through the wiring opening.
- Loosely insert the mounting screws into the holes.
- Tighten mounting screws.
Readmore and Download Honeywell T7351 Commercial Programmable Manual PDF Below