Features Of Your Honeywell T8090A -191108A Thermostat
- FLIP-UP COVER. Lift it up to set clock for energy savings and normal temperature periods.
- THERMOSTAT COVER. Lift up and remove to adjust heat anticipator.
- THERMOMETER. Provides accurate room temperature reading.
- CLOCK. This clock provides a 24-hour slotted dial to hold the programming pins.
- CLOCK HANDS. Turn minute hand clockwise to match the correct AM or PM time to the time indicator.
- TIME INDICATOR. Arrow head indicates time for 24-hour dial.
- PROGRAM INDEX WHEEL. Controls high and low temperature at specific time of day as set by program pins.
- TEMPERATURE SETTING LEVERS. Left (blue mark) controls the low temperature, right (red mark) controls the high temperature.
- 9 PROGRAM PINS. Must be inserted into24-hour clock dial slots to control programindex wheel.
- PIN SLOTS. Located on 24-hour dial at 10-minute intervals for program pin insertion.
- MANUAL PROGRAM ADVANCE BUTTON. Allows change from comfort to energy savings setting and vice versa without changing the program.
- HEAT ANTICIPATOR SCALEPLATE. Calibrated to match the heating system current draw in amperes.
- ANTICIPATOR SETTING LEVER. Must be adjusted to match the heating system primary control current.
- MERCURY BULB AND BIMETAL ELEMENT (2). Provide automatic temperature control by switching the heating or cooling system on or off.
- 191108AJ WALLPLATE. Provides mounting base and wiring connections for heating-only or cooling-only thermostat.
- Q682B SUBBASE. Provides mounting base, wiring connections and manual switching control for heating/cooling thermostat.
Setting The Temperature Honeywell T8090A -191108A Thermostat
Set the left lever (blue mark) to the energy savings temperature you want when you are sleeping or your home is unoccupied. Set the right lever (red mark) to the temperature you want for normal comfort periods.
NOTE: You may override the time program by setting both the red and blue levers to the same temperature set point.
Set the left lever (blue mark) to the temperature you want for normal comfort periods. Set the right lever (red mark) to the energy savings temperature you want when you are sleeping or your home is unoccupied.
Show Honeywell T8090A -191108A Thermostat User Manual on PDF Below