Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Manual - Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Manual Explain about Spesification, Feature and Function, Installatiom, and Troubleshooting.
Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Manual
Honeywell T6 Pro Smart Programmable Thermostat TH6220WF2006 TH6320WF2003 Professional Install Guide
- T6 Pro Smart Thermostat
- UWP™ Mounting System
- Decorative Cover Plate
- Screws and anchors
- Thermostat literature
Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Compatibility
- Compatible with most heating, cooling, and heat pump systems
- Required: 24 VAC power (“C” wire)
- Input: 24 V ~ @ 60 Hz, 1 A
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120V-240V)
- Android or iOS smartphone or tablet
Optional Decorative Cover Plate installation
NOTE: If Optional Cover Plate is not required, see “UWP Mounting System installation” on next page. Use the Optional Cover Plate when you need to cover paint gap from old thermo- stat. There are different cover plates depending on when the thermostat was manufactured.
For the square cover plate:
- Separate the Cover Plate from Mounting Plate.
- Mount the Mounting Plate on to the wall using any of the 8 screw holes. Insert and tighten mounting screws supplied with Cover Plate Kit. Do not overtighten. See Figure 2. Make sure the Mounting Plate is level.
- Attach the UWP by hanging it on the top hook of the Mounting Plate and then snapping the bottom of the UWP in place. See Figure 3.
- Snap the Cover Plate onto the Mounting Plate. See Figure 4.
For the rectangular cover plate:
- Mount the Cover Plate on the wall using any of the 6 screw holes. Insert and tighten the mounting screws supplied with the Cover Plate. Do not overtighten. See Figure 1. Make sure the Cover Plate is level. Attach the UWP by hanging it on the top hook of the Cover Plate and then snapping the bottom of the UWP in place. See Figure 2.
- If there are no existing wall anchors:
- Position the Cover Plate on wall. Level and mark hole positions. See Figure 1.
- Drill holes at marked positions, and then lightly tap supplied wall anchors into the wall using a hammer.
- If your box contains red anchors, drill 7/32” (5.6 mm) holes.
- If your box contains yellow anchors, drill 3/16” (4.8 mm) holes.
- Use 2x supplied screws (#8 1-1/2” (38 mm) for red anchors and #6 1-1/2” (38 mm) for yellow anchors).
Honeywell TH6220WF2006 UWP Mounting System installation
- Open package to find the UWP. See Figure 1.
- Position the UWP on the wall. Level and mark hole positions. See Figure 2. Drill holes at marked positions, and then lightly tap supplied wall anchors into wall using a hammer. ‒ If your box contains red anchors, drill 7/32” (5.6 mm) holes for drywall. If your box contains yellow anchors, drill 3/16” (4.8 mm) holes for drywall.
- Pull the door open and insert wires through wiring hole of the UWP. See Figure 3.
- Place the UWP over the wall anchors. Insert and tighten mounting screws supplied with the UWP. Do not overtighten. Tighten until the UWP no longer moves. Close the door. See Figure 4.
Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Wiring UWP
Push down on the tabs to put the wires into the inner holes of their corresponding terminals on the UWP (one wire per terminal) until they are firmly in place. Gently tug on the wires to verify they are secure. If you need to release the wires again, push down the terminal tabs on the sides of the UWP.
Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Terminal designations
|Conventional Systems||Heat pump systems|
|S/S||Input for a wired indoor, outdoor sensor||S/S||Input for a wired indoor, outdoor sensor|
|Y||Compressor Stage 1||Y||Compressor Stage 1|
|Y2||Compressor Stage 2||Y2||Compressor Stage 2|
|G||Fan Relay||G||Fan Relay|
|C||24VAC Common wire from secondary side of cooling transformer (if 2 transformers)||C||24VAC Common wire from secondary side of cooling transformer|
|K*||Connect to K on C-wire adaptor||K*||Connect to K on C-wire adaptor|
|U/U**||Relay for ventilation||U/U**||Relay for ventilation|
|A||L/A||Connect to compressor monitor|
|W||Heat Stage 1||O/B||Changeover valve for heat pumps|
|W2||Heat Stage 2||Aux||Backup Heat|
|R||24 VAC Heating transformer||R||24 VAC Heating transformer|
|Rc||24 VAC Cooling transformer||Rc||24 VAC Cooling transformer|
* The THP9045A1098 C-wire adaptor is used on heat/cool systems when you only have four wires at the thermostat and you need a fifth wire for a common wire. Use the K terminal in place of the Y and G terminals on conventional or heat pump systems to provide control of the fan and the compressor through a single wire—the unused wire then becomes your common wire. See THP9045 instructions for more information.
** Ventilation is not available on all models. When the U slider is in the down position (2 wires), the U contacts are a dry set of contacts. If your ventilation system requires 24 volts, move the U slider to the up position (1 wire). Lower U terminal is internally jumped to the Rc terminal. In this application, you would hook up one wire from your damper to the upper U terminal and the other to the common side of the transformer.
Readmore and Download Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Manual
|Title||Honeywell TH6220WF2006 Manual|
|File Size||7 MB|