Honeywell Visionpro 8000 Manual
Installing the thermostat Honeywell Visionpro 8000 Smart
- Separate wallplate from thermostat. If your thermostat has a button along Button the top of the wallplate, press the button on top and pull to remove the wallplate as shown. Updated models do not have this button. On those models, pull evenly along the sides and bottom of the thermostat to separate it from the wallplate. Wa Up late (back view)
- Mount wallplate as shown. Mount new wallplate using screws and anchors included with the thermostat Drill 3/16-in holes for drywall. Drill 7/32-in holes for plaster.
- Connect power. 24VAC power is required. Connect common side of transformer to C terminal.
- Wire the thermostat. Refer to the table and wiring diagrams on the next page. a I urn on 24VAC NOW. 24VAC (C wire) is required. Wa llp late
- Mount thermostat on wallplate. If your thermostat has hinges along the bottom and a button on the top, align the thermostat at the bottom and snap into place as shown. If you have the updated model without hinges, line the thermostat up evenly with the wallplate and push the Thermostat thermostat evenly along the sides and bottom to snap it into place.
- Search for local rebates. Your thermostat may now be eligible for local rebates. Search for offers in your area at HoneywellHome.com/Rebates
Readmore and Download Honeywell Visionpro 8000 Manual
|Title||: Honeywell Visionpro 8000 Smart Thermostat Installation Manual|
|Pages||: 16 Pages|
|File Size||: 3 MB|